Worst Reality TV show??? (1 Viewer)

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
They all suck.

If I had to choose a best then probably Survivor or the audition rounds of Aus Idol. But a worst is too hard :p

Auto Wah

so true, all reality tv shows sucks

but i enjoyed watching Fear Factor where they make all those hot chicks do real gross stuff, like eating worms, and pick apples with the mouth only in a fish tank full of snakes.

Hehehehehef

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
Fear Factor is okay when they do physically challenging stuff - that one where they shimmy across a tightrope thing over a cliff, picking up flags, that was good. Anything where they eat stuff you would never eat = bad. Spiders, flies, eyeballs etc.

Best: The Amazing Race.
Worst: The Simple Life, Big Brother. Oh and the Simple Life.

Auto Wah

eLmo said:
Oh but I found the simple life funny :( ..nichole more than paris
paris hilton is so ugly, how did she become so rich and famous?? before the simple life i never knew who the hell she is.

but then again i have not watched an episode cuz it looks pretty shit.

i watched the osbournes. it's shit. you need to inhale at least 5 ounces of pot before you can understand what ozzy is saying.

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Are you fugging kidding me? The Simple Life is like the best concept in the ENTIRE world. Its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Crappy, but SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Brilliant! Come On, the creators of REAL WORLD (Mary Ellis Bunnim who has since passed on :( RIP) know what they're doing.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
best: search for a supermodel, changing rooms (shush! :p )
worst: BB, The Bachelorette/Bachelor, also 'cheaters' on foxtel

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
cheaters is crap.

real world and search for a supermodel are my fave and the worst had to be Australian Survivor.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
worst: BB, The Bachelorette/Bachelor, also 'cheaters' on foxtel
cheaters sucks.. my mum watches it sometimes though :rolleyes:

..I'll add Wildboyz and American Chopper to my list of favs :D

nerd2die4

HSC
I'm a reality TV show junkie, i will watch anything that is reality tv. its great i loved my big fat abnoxious fiance, that was funny.

Last edited:

astro

HSC
Shows like the Bachelor and the Bachelorette were pretty shit...so was joe millionare, for love or for money and temptation island was shittier than shit....the resort was pretty crap as well

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
hey is search for a supermodel on tv anymore? last time they had it Nicole Trunfino won.. that was two years ago.
Fox8 will be showing some australian model show.. I'm not sure if its search for a supermodel though.

Auto Wah

what about that new show, wife swap or some shit, i haven't watched it and not going to but i'm going put it in the worst shit list.

`|<|2o|\|aLd`

i actually liked big brother :D But i have to say i hate those shows like cops and realtv.
I saw one recently called "worlds worst prison fights".....what the hell

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
^^ but some of those cop shows are ok.. like the on on fox8 on fridays..something about police chases and the idiots on there are funny

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Big Brother- no doubt about it! I still have no clue of what the hype is all about apart from the fact that TEN's trying to fill up the timeslot at a very cheap cost

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yep i agree big brother, I think its all just a money making scheme.... ring and vote, thats all it is..

tabularasa

HSC
i think playing it straight can now be viewed at 12:30. Temtation island were really bad and the real sex in the city was too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)