• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

WORST SCHOOL IN NSW? (10 Viewers)

igor9

HSC
thats what i was gonna say. ppl at kings and stuff are worse, killing goannas and shit
this sounds like the biggest cope, i'm sure ppl aren't entirely bad there it's prob just the 10% who ruin it at any school tbh, and yes i have read the news articles, their headmaster sounds like an idiot 😂

igor9

HSC
nah they are affected. if they put shore on their resume for jobs the employer will see all the stuff on the news and wont give them the job
i don't think that's how it works obviously...by now u should know that money rules the world, so unfortunately even the dickheads get jobs. just how it is.

liamkk112

HSC
not one prodigy coming out of those schools, they actually must do something to their brains bro like that's actually fucked
as someone who went to one of the lowest ranked schools in another state people just straight up don't care lol, they just prioritise stuff other than academics and generally show up to school because they have to (and then basically do nothing in class and just annoy the teachers lmao). its way different than even like a top 300 ranked school, in those schools there's usually at least a few people that do decently well. at the school i went to you'd be lucky to know a single person who has the equivalent of a band 5, for reference the median score was like 26/50 which is basically equivalent to a 50-60 atar. the issue is moreso the environment than anything else, if you're the only person trying in every one of your classes, you're gonna get demotivated so easily and usually the teachers dgaf either because the rest of the class is pestering them or they're underqualified beyond belief/gave up a while ago. so basically in those schools, for someone to be successful, they need to be able to study everything by themselves (which they'd probably be more successful at if they ditched school), as a result sink a whole lot of money into tutoring which they don't have, somehow stay motivated to do this when no one else is telling them to do so, and on top of that be the odd one out of the 300+ people in their grade and prob get bullied as a result. it's quite hard

igor9

HSC
as someone who went to one of the lowest ranked schools in another state people just straight up don't care lol, they just prioritise stuff other than academics and generally show up to school because they have to (and then basically do nothing in class and just annoy the teachers lmao). its way different than even like a top 300 ranked school, in those schools there's usually at least a few people that do decently well. at the school i went to you'd be lucky to know a single person who has the equivalent of a band 5, for reference the median score was like 26/50 which is basically equivalent to a 50-60 atar. the issue is moreso the environment than anything else, if you're the only person trying in every one of your classes, you're gonna get demotivated so easily and usually the teachers dgaf either because the rest of the class is pestering them or they're underqualified beyond belief/gave up a while ago. so basically in those schools, for someone to be successful, they need to be able to study everything by themselves (which they'd probably be more successful at if they ditched school), as a result sink a whole lot of money into tutoring which they don't have, somehow stay motivated to do this when no one else is telling them to do so, and on top of that be the odd one out of the 300+ people in their grade and prob get bullied as a result. it's quite hard
damn bruh sounds tough out there 😥

rev668

HSC
all boys school's have a reputation for having the "toughest" boys, its just the differing mindsets betwene the school's ngl, experiencing an all boys class for three years taught me it's just different there, you have to be a dumbass to thrive in those environments
most all boys schools are diff depends waht one you go to

gooner

HSC
nah they are affected. if they put shore on their resume for jobs the employer will see all the stuff on the news and wont give them the job
what the fuck 😭😭 "oh yeah lemme take someone from cammeraygal high school over shore im sure they would be better"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)