• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

WORST school (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyScience

HSC
We constantly hear about the best school in state: Ruse, Bulks, SYD...but the question remains:

Which school do you consider to be the WORST in New South Wales?

Bullying, terrible teaching, facilities that fall apart when you breath on them, highest mortality rate...what ever - which one?

go.

(Thread location: I release this is technically not 'non-school' related, but i didn't know where else to post it >>)

stereoheart

HSC
lol maybe somehere in inner East Timor or so. I hear they dont even have books for a library
But in NSW, i highly doubt any high school is THAT bad...maybe rural?

Dystocia

HSC
(Thread location: I release this is technically not 'non-school' related, but i didn't know where else to post it >>)
You're talking about schools... so you post it in non-school?

The worst school would be whichever one you are at.

SunnyScience

HSC
You're talking about schools... so you post it in non-school?

The worst school would be whichever one you are at.

well someone can obviously not read. 'NOT 'non-school'' implying (i realise) it's school related. However, I could see no other appropriate forums to post this in, with the closest being HSC, so I posted it here.

People with your attitude come from the worst schools [insert profanity here].

Dystocia

HSC
well someone can obviously not read. 'NOT 'non-school'' implying (i realise) it's school related. However, I could see no other appropriate forums to post this in, with the closest being HSC, so I posted it here.

People with your attitude come from the worst schools [insert profanity here].
You've acknowledged that it doesn't belong in non-school and that it is school related, yet you still didn't know where to post it?
Um ok

People with your inability to place something in the write place come form the worst school (look at how much better I am than you because I don't even need to think about using profanity)

theycallmebob

HSC
You've acknowledged that it doesn't belong in non-school and that it is school related, yet you still didn't know where to post it?
Um ok

People with your inability to place something in the write place come form the worst school (look at how much better I am than you because I don't even need to think about using profanity)
lol

SunnyScience

HSC
Um ok

Says the one who clearly has nothing better to do but troll on boredofstudies and justify their own sense of accomplishment in this world by undermining that of others. slow clap for you.
You know nothing of me, and it is people like you that make cruel assumptions on others for such small, insignificant things in life. Move on, live your life.

Edit: You're clearly so much better then me. I mean, you have horse semen in your signature. How could i ever live up to that?'

Dystocia

HSC
You're not very observant now are you?
Says the one who clearly has nothing better to do but troll on boredofstudies and justify their own sense of accomplishment in this world by undermining that of others. slow clap for you.
You know nothing of me, and it is people like you that make cruel assumptions on others for such small, insignificant things in life. Move on, live your life.
You're no better than me mate. Just look at what you're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)