Worst song ever? (2 Viewers)

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
Kylie Minogue's songs are never good, I reckon. Especially her recent ones (Spinnin Around onwards).

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
Ohh Simple Plan i couldn't agree more, its like the non stop wailing of a cow, all modern day punk (not that those jerks and good charlotte etc are close to punk) is absolute garbage.
Linkin Park started out great, Hybrid theory was pretty good but there on a slippery slope.

Add anything by Usher, serial offender Delta Goodrem (all your songs are the same love) pretty much all R & B, no all R & B, I would sooner have my eyelids cut and have vinegar poured in the wounds then hear an album of this garbage.

Special mentions- That god awful song Nelly and Kelly teamed up on (I can't remember what its called I hate it that much) truly, truly one of the worst songs I've ever heard and also Sisqo the thong song ( yeah heaps top song, where are you now sisqo?)

So many shit songs, so much hate.

mishka

HSC
N/A
SarahMary said:
they could be 1000 extremely biased people... or a fair portion of them
exactly, how could you say its the worst song ever if only 1000 people in the whole world were surveyed. and i'm guessing this survey took place in ONE area of the globe...

and anyway, ob la di may have only had, like, 5 votes, but because it had the most, it is now the worst song ever?? pfft.

i hated TATU and all their "songs" :mad:

frederica

phat
HSC
Treasured memories ..

Back in the good ol' days where Achey Breaky Heart was voted the worst ever and my friend Tim Ferguson threw bricks at the record player on "don't forget your toothbrush"

They weren't far wrong.

JoyDivision

Is Big In Japan
HSC
The worst song ever is totally 'Take My Breath Away' by Berlin, but I can forgive it because its featured on one of the best movies of all time - Top Gun.

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
we have to face the fact that 99% of music produced today is absolutely shit, with an equal portion of people favouring shit music.

Punk is dead.

R 'n' B is dead.

Rap is dead.

Rock is dead.

Classical is (long) dead.

We desperately, desperately need to support the underground system to preserve music, as it's the last theatre yet to be completely commercialized...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)