Worst Song Ever. (1 Viewer)

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
ravsijenathi said:
yo evryone, ye ther is so much crappy musc out ther now just cant think of da worst piece of shit i eva herd, but most probably hevy metal "music" if u can cal that shit music , justa buncha asseholes on stage screamin until their balls r in their throats...pisses me off, wateva hapend 2 real music, its fkud up now...

oh yeh btw im ravi sup evryone...

There goes one opportunity not to sound like an idiot.

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
rightie said:
i hate that crazy frog crap.... <its number 1 atm>
>_< exactly... what's with it? Is it even a song? Grr

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
Random_87
Who let the Dogs out by the Baha Men. I like the song but it has to be the worst song in the world... i mean it makes little sense and they all look retarted in the video clip.
so lets see here.. that is your least favourite song, but you still like it? Damn.. easy going person..

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
brogan77 said:
Also that fuckin schnappi croc song fuck me what is this shit??????????????????????????????????????????
brogan77 said:
Also that fuckin schnappi croc song fuck me what is this shit??????????????????????????????????????????
brogan77 said:
brogan77 said:
brogan77 said:
:uhhuh: :uhhuh:

wevil

fuck u dicks i have left
HSC
N/A
catch my disease- ben lee.

I think ben should catch HIV lol

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
suger_plum said:
strawberry kisses nikki webster~ worse song eva!!
she can give me a strawberry kiss anyday she wants

wevil

fuck u dicks i have left
HSC
N/A
I also hate scott cain, I think he is a pervert & a pedophiler. He wrote a song called "i got a crush on hillary duff" Scott is 23 & hillary is fucking 17! Scott needs to live under a rock

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
I love rock and well i hate all that nonsense rap crap, and hip hop.

50 Cent has no telent watsoever except he has good beats..thats all..i wish one of those bullets was lodged in the right place.

Any song by the prepubescent Akon, Jesse mccartney or that lead singer of that hole of a band called N.E.R.D.

Any rap or RnB song has tarnished any half decent reputaion for the future when the entire world realises it sucks so badly.

Kelis - Milkshake and the new song by Rhianna just simply sucks like a vacuum.

Snoop Dog is one hell of a lanky retard and that song with that fag..ooh thank god ive finally 4gotten the name of the song..but yeh the one with the unbalanced car and black& white video clip...but that has got 2 be the worst song thats raped my ears to give me a brain cramp.

And finally..yeah wtf is with that German Schnap schap schnappi....snappi schnappy schnappy schap..it feels like a hangover.

yabby

HSC
People have probably alrdy said this but that annoying frog sound ...
its one thing to have that crap top UK charts.....but Australian charts too....what is the world coming too

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
borkis04 said:

50 Cent has no telent watsoever except he has good beats..thats all..i wish one of those bullets was lodged in the right place.

Any song by the prepubescent Akon, Jesse mccartney or that lead singer of that hole of a band called N.E.R.D.

Any rap or RnB song has tarnished any half decent reputaion for the future when the entire world realises it sucks so badly.

Snoop Dog is one hell of a lanky retard and that song with that fag..ooh thank god ive finally 4gotten the name of the song..but yeh the one with the unbalanced car and black& white video clip...but that has got 2 be the worst song thats raped my ears to give me a brain cramp.

And finally..yeah wtf is with that German Schnap schap schnappi....snappi schnappy schnappy schap..it feels like a hangover.
\

yeah your a dumbass ignorant wannabe-elitist fag that has no idea about music. People who actually love music judge a genre based on the artists of that genre, not the pop offshot. 50 cent is not hip hop, and doesn't represent what hip hop is. The roots are a band that represent hip hop, common, KRS-One, big L, Nas. I'm tired of people coming on here saying 'hip hop sucks' but then when they have to give an example they straight away turn to people like 50 cent or anything they play on 96.1. R&B are people like luther vandross and D' Angelo NOT chris brown, kelis and pharrel, they are pop. Just because the singer is black does not mean it has to be R&B or hip hop. There is a black guy in dave matthews band, does that automatically make then an R&B or hip hop band?

As long as you realise that you are shit then it is ok.

Last edited:

esquared

HSC
borkis04 said:

HI, I HAVE THE BIGGEST PENIS IN 9TH GRADE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)