Worst TV show (1 Viewer)

neonazi

my vote for worst tv show goes to THE BLOCK!!
runnign in close behind are backyard blitz, renovation rescue, and all the other shows of that nature.
the best tv shows include the new episodes of the simpsons, when channel 10 decide to put those on, the new series of friends, two and a half men, comedy inc, and my wife and kids.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Everybody Loves Raymond .. It might not be the worst, but it annoyes me alot!!

capsicum

HSC
concession said:
GirlTV

i still watch it anyway
yeah, GirlTV. can't stand it. Big brother i can't watch either.
the girl, Catherine, was where i was working on the weekend. there was a show or something...

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
any renovation show, or show where they build you a house in 1 day

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Oh yeah those are pretty bad. If they came over and changed my backyard, I'd make them change it back.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
BB takes the award hands down. That show is the suckiest of all the suckiest shows that ever sucked :p

neonazi

Loz#1 said:
Oh yeah those are pretty bad. If they came over and changed my backyard, I'd make them change it back.
how unprctical r all the back yards they come up with??? and they say u gotta take constant care of them all, but how can u be bothered? then the garden dies and looks like an even bigger piece of shit.

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Shifty said:
u know wat the worst reality tv show is.....friggen charmed:p
idiot...errr...have you even watched charmed? its a friggin supernatural show...wouldnt exactly call it reality

tom_sampson

Yeh girl tv is pretty shocking. What's even worse is that I went to school with two of them, Simone and Chrissie. They weren't quite as lame back then, but still fairly lame. As far as I know, with all the singing they do, Chrissie is the only talented one, I've heard her sing in my music class, she's pretty good. The others I'm not sure about. I tried watching a whole episode of it once, but I could feel my brain cells exploding at the sheer stupidity. Honestly, whoever came up with the concept of that show shouldn't be allowed to procreate. 'Nuff said.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
veanz said:
I HATE GIRLTV!!!!!!!

bunch of "like, whatever" britneys who tilt their heads every 5 seconds when the talk... fudge it gets on my nerves...
ahaha says someone who says fudge

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
Farkin Melbourne Footy Show Farkin

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
mr_speedy said:
any renovation show, or show where they build you a house in 1 day
exactly my thoughts. i.e, the block, rennovation rescue, backyard blitz lalalal... all full of shyte. who actually watches those ?! thank god the block is bloody finishing the series w/ the current one.. w00t. also any cooking show, all the morning talk shows, CSI/law shows and especially that Girl TV show.. omg. Big Arvo was WAY better than that show >.<

Good shows -- Gilmore Girls, Charmed, Queer Eye, Idol, Raymond, My Wife & Kids.. yehh etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)