Would i still be able to go MQ with.... (1 Viewer)

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Well, i failed 2 subjects last semester in Accounting Diploma (prepare tax & evaluation). I got distinctions and credits for all the other subjects. I am so fucked up, because i never had the intention of going to uni until i came to shocking realisation how hard it is to get a job without good contacts (no experience). I want to go to MQ and rackup job experience inbetween study because heard MQ has good network.

If i get credits/distinctions for those subjects would i be able to transfer to MQ (start from 1st year) or is SIBT the only way? I decided to drop advanced diploma today because frankly, doing 7 subjects is way too much and i want to get out of tafe ASAP. I am kind of tired of having just lebanese friends (talking amongst themselves in leb at times), i want some friends i can communicate in my own language or at least somewhere where it has more social activities. TAFE is boring as hell.

blerkles

HSC
N/A
Check out Uni of SA's Bachelor of Accounting via Open Uni's - www.open.edu.au - no entry requirements and should get some credit for the TAFE stuff you have passed.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Well, i failed 2 subjects last semester in Accounting Diploma (prepare tax & evaluation). I got distinctions and credits for all the other subjects. I am so fucked up, because i never had the intention of going to uni until i came to shocking realisation how hard it is to get a job without good contacts (no experience). I want to go to MQ and rackup job experience inbetween study because heard MQ has good network.

If i get credits/distinctions for those subjects would i be able to transfer to MQ (start from 1st year) or is SIBT the only way? I decided to drop advanced diploma today because frankly, doing 7 subjects is way too much and i want to get out of tafe ASAP. I am kind of tired of having just lebanese friends (talking amongst themselves in leb at times), i want some friends i can communicate in my own language or at least somewhere where it has more social activities. TAFE is boring as hell.
whats your own "language"? english? lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)