• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

would it matter if the guy/grl was a goth,prep,or nerd? (1 Viewer)

K

katie_tully

if you look at "whos birthday is it today?" theres heaps of people who are 25, 26, old like that.

it isnt unlikely.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Korn said:
Nah take a look at that guys public profile, he did his HSC stuff at TAFE it could be true
I chat with him all the time (and was supposed to meet up with him for a quick chat last week), and I know people who's met him. He lies about shit all the time, usually his age and his height. Only reason I'm saying this now is to get him back about lying about his height (hi juicy!!!!!!!!!!!) :D

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
JKDDragon said:
I chat with him all the time (and was supposed to meet up with him for a quick chat last week), and I know people who's met him. He lies about shit all the time, usually his age and his height. Only reason I'm saying this now is to get him back about lying about his height (hi juicy!!!!!!!!!!!) :D
Oh, ok dude, cool

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Korn said:
Nah take a look at that guys public profile, he did his HSC stuff at TAFE it could be true
:confused: no he didn't, look at his sig, he's class of 06

:p

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
JKDDragon said:
JKDDragon said:
you fucking bitch. :vcross:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
iambored said:
:confused: no he didn't, look at his sig, he's class of 06

:p
Orange Juice also says hes got usyd books and he done his Yr11 stuff at TAFE or something

unstable

the killer
HSC
heya ppl. i dont see y ur all fightin ova y ya wouldnt date a goth. im a goth with short black hair but i dont wear all the "clown makeup" as some1 said. we are all different and individuall. and there is no age limit to being a goth im nearly 18 and am a goth. some of us dress freaky and some of us dont some of my friends used to put shit on me cuz of my dress sense but i took them to see my other friends ad showed them wat i could b wearing (which was the "freaky stuff") and they stopped. im sick of ppl jst putting us down for being who we are. i listen to music like HIM, CKY (not really goth but is good), cradle of filth. but i dont like marilyn manson he is just yuk. i really asked the original question jst to see wat people in other areas think about to do wiht poeple groups. and well see not many ppl like us and tht is really mean. :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)