Would someone be kind enough to... (1 Viewer)

micuzzo

HSC
Hey, i am in need of questions for modules +AOS to practice for HSC... can someone please send me some...

My modules are:
A. Text in time - Bladerunner n Frankinstein
B. Critical study - Hamlet
C. Conflicting perspectives - The Justice Game

Many thanks

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
FR/BR: "while texts are products of their times, the composers of each text are both concerned that the quest for understanding and knowledge has left our values vulnerable"
CP: "acts of representation are carefully constructed to the audiences beliefs, desires and fears"

When i find my exam paper il tel you the hamlet question.

Last edited:
HSC
^ wow thats such a good Frakenstein/Bladerunner question!
well it is in my opinion..

ah.sport

HSC
N/A
my trial question for frankenstein/blade runner was:

The significant similiarities between the texts are more important than their difference.

explore this statement by making close reference to the TWO texts you have studied.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
These are the questions from my papers. Hope they help.

AOS:

What do you think are the most powerful influences that impact on an individual's sense of belonging?

In your answer, refer closely to your prescribed text, and at least TWO other related texts of your own choosing

Mod A:

" The most interesting aspect of texts written in different times is seeing the differences in what people value."

Evaluate this opinion in relation to the novel, Frankenstein, and the film, Blade Runner.

In your response make detailed references to both texts.

Mod B:

Write a series of three or four reflections that demonstrate how your response to Hamlet changed and developed during the process of your critical study. Base your reflections on detailed reference to the text.

Mod C:

The idea of 'conflicting perspectives' suggests that the composers of the texts present an evenhanded, unbiased attitude to the events, personalities or situations represented.

Evaluate the extent to which the representation of events, personalities or situations in the texts you have studied reflect this attitude.

In your essay refer to your prescribed text and at least TWO other related texts of your own choosing.

micuzzo

HSC
thanks very much guys... keep em coming.

ill try get my trial Qs up (didnt get the question paper back 4 sume reason)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)