Would this justify? (1 Viewer)

crazy_paki123

HSC
It is definitely acquisitiion and seperation. BUT, recruitment should be accepetable aswell, although recruitment is under HR strategies in the syllabus rather than processes. but i rekn you will get the mark :)

purple025536

HSC
actuallu grievance procedures come under the last point on the strategies part of the syllabus for hr - i memorised the syllabuses for the exam :)

Caboufram

HSC
N/A
I personally don't think you'll get the mark for stating recruitment. Saying this from similar experience in the trials. If it were a 2-4 marker, quite possibly. But for one mark, id say you would have had to be spot on the syll dot point.

DukuNChu

HSC
You won't get the mark for the recruitment part, but you'd definitely get marks for the strategies, just depends on your reasoning. If it's valid, you'll get 3 marks for both and only lose a mark for that section, but depends on the leniency of HSC markers

McLovinFanboy

Banned
HSC
You won't get the mark for the recruitment part, but you'd definitely get marks for the strategies, just depends on your reasoning. If it's valid, you'll get 3 marks for both and only lose a mark for that section, but depends on the leniency of HSC markers
Fuck Yeah\

Then I will have a raw mark of ~94/100

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)