would u ever marry some1 u neva had sex with?? (1 Viewer)

ramin_87

you should marry someone for the person they are, not for the pleasure they provide you.

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
it shouldnt matter if u hav had sex or not but it does ... so yeh i wouldnt marry them unless i have had sex with them ...

berry580

HSC
bridgett said:
it shouldnt matter if u hav had sex or not but it does ... so yeh i wouldnt marry them unless i have had sex with them ...
Yeah, that almost made sense.

why is that hard to understand?
Because it's berry.
LOL. No.

MMmm... since personally, my cock isn't really the cleanest part of my body, so I wouldn't really want it in my girl's mouth, that's all.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
well lik how bad could they be in bed?
id say no sex before marriage if possible.. at least limit it..

i always likd the idea of being wiht someone i cared for all the time...

.. btw then clean it, berry.... ewww could be lik a biological weapon ... ewww

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
eco_man said:
you should marry someone for the person they are, not for the pleasure they provide you.
i beg to differ. u should marry them for whatever criteria you have. i would be apprehensive about marrying someone who didnt like sex- coz in any long term relationship i like that kinda intimacy.. BUT thats just me!

jellybeenz

HSC
Nope. For me sex is a part of intimacy and I couldn't marry someone I wasn't intimate with. Sex isn't the most important thing in a relationship but I still think it is important. I wouldn't marry someone unless I had been dating them for at least 2 years-- and I don't think I could wait that long to have sex with somebody I loved.

berry580

HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
well lik how bad could they be in bed?
id say no sex before marriage if possible.. at least limit it..

i always likd the idea of being wiht someone i cared for all the time...

.. btw then clean it, berry.... ewww could be lik a biological weapon ... ewww
WTF?!! Bilogical weapon? :S

Why does guys wants a chick to suck for them so much? Does t really feel so much better than just doing it yourself (hand)?
I've never experienced it, but I don't think it'll be so good to the point where I'll demand my girl to do it.

Last edited:

JUB JUB

HSC
uhhhh.... does anyone here watch sex and the city....HELLO

JUB JUB

HSC
holy s@#$

Charlotte married a guy who had problems in bed! (i'm really simplifying the story here) anywho she ended up divorcing him!

JUB JUB

HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
no im sorri.. i think i was out having a life..

yeh the night life really kicks off late on monday nights during uni. I'm sure u were at tutoring or something... :p

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
JUB JUB said:
yeh the night life really kicks off late on monday nights during uni. I'm sure u were at tutoring or something... :p
haha at 8:30pm on a monday night? naw its my south park time lolz yer i was just messing with ya ..

berry580

HSC
JUB JUB said:
holy s@#$

Charlotte married a guy who had problems in bed! (i'm really simplifying the story here) anywho she ended up divorcing him!
LOL. Did that guy say he had problems?

Corz if he didn't, then I reckon he's pretty stupid. He's pretty much making fun of himself.

Shen86d

HSC
well.. for people with religious beliefs that they shuldnt have sex before marriage.. then thats their own choice and i respect that they can stick to it.. but like azzie said.. they mite be in for a nasty surprise =|

haha, it just depends on everyones opinions.. but i probably wuldnt.. =P

Shen86d

HSC
yeh.. i said i probably wouldnt.. as in i probably wuldnt marry i nevr had sex with.. but yeh.. shit sex can turn the relationship crap eh..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)