would u ever marry some1 u neva had sex with?? (1 Viewer)

Punkcess

Trapped In Your Guitar
HSC
jellybeenz said:
Nope. For me sex is a part of intimacy and I couldn't marry someone I wasn't intimate with. Sex isn't the most important thing in a relationship but I still think it is important. I wouldn't marry someone unless I had been dating them for at least 2 years-- and I don't think I could wait that long to have sex with somebody I loved.
I agree, its like going through a relationship without being intimate...

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
It's so true, they could be shit in bed. Like, what a waste. You'll eventually just get a hooker and your marriage will fall apart.

berry580

HSC
sped_kid01 said:
no

what happens if u get married and he's terrible?

not that its entirely defined by sex...but i think u should 'try before u buy'
Not entirely defined by sex? So besides finding his 'performance' by fucking him, whatelse would you find about him?

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
berry580 said:
Not entirely defined by sex? So besides finding his 'performance' by fucking him, whatelse would you find about him?
Oh, I dunno, a reason to dislike him?

Plus they might be selfish in bed. Indicative of their repressed wants in life, and they'll crack down and die before they hit 40. Or something like that.

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
berry580 said:
ahhh...well i would hope i wouldnt be 'fucking him' if i didnt know anything about him?

i dont really understand what u mean?

i mean the relationship isnt defined by sex, it has to have other attributes too. marriage is pretty serious, u would both have to be PRETTY sure...

i just dont think u should not have sex with a person, simply for the fact that ur not married...imagine getting married to a guyt u were in love with, only to find he had a bunch of STD's on ur wedding nite which he failed to mention

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
sped_kid01 said:
I'm sure if you read it more slowly you'll realise berry580 is asking what you'll find out about them by having sex with them.

berry580 is implying you'll find out nothing that should change your love for them. I'm saying that selfishness in bed, and other small factors, are signs.

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
ok then, in that case

i think you can find out alot

sex can determine alot of things, but im not saying it is the biggest factor in a relationship, its still important tho

Shen86d

HSC
haha.. actally.. i dont think u can find that much out from sex.. apart from the fact that itll make each other feel good.. unless.. one fails to satisfy? haha.. guess thats where the test drives are handy b4 marriage.. xD

berry580

HSC
sped_kid01 said:
ahhh...well i would hope i wouldnt be 'fucking him' if i didnt know anything about him?

i mean the relationship isnt defined by sex, it has to have other attributes too. marriage is pretty serious, u would both have to be PRETTY sure...

i just dont think u should not have sex with a person, simply for the fact that ur not married...imagine getting married to a guyt u were in love with, only to find he had a bunch of STD's on ur wedding nite which he failed to mention
Then that only proves one thing, and that is you've found the wrong guy. Simple.

"i dont really understand what u mean? "

What I'm basically trying to say is that, if a relationship isn't entirely defined by sex, then why do you need to have sex before marriage?

Last edited:

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i dont think its as much about the "finding out" as the "bonding" that you get from sex
but as i said before, its good to test drive so you dont end up getting some disease/finding out the person u married isnt of the gender you prefer :p

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
of couse i would, all the girl need to do is lay there.

haha kidding, serious answer yes i would.

come on, everyone gets better with practice, some times its good to grow together sexually wise as well. but its a personal opinion, there is no right or wrong in this, i just dont want a girl that has slept with other guys

ps, to question the question, what happens if the 2 ppl have had oral sex with each other and they both f*kn love it, can they get married without sex then?

Last edited:

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
Really? I thought the term was pretty subjective. I generally interpreted it as 'sexual intercourse'.. but hey like I said it was subjective. But yes, if I was only restricted to pathetic means of getting off such as erm.. dry sex (which would also increase my shopping bills on laundry detergent), I think I'd have to let go of the relationship.

dry humping is more hygenic! although ull be wearing it everyday in ur fabric :p

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
berry580 said:
Then that only proves one thing, and that is you've found the wrong guy. Simple.

"i dont really understand what u mean? "

What I'm basically trying to say is that, if a relationship is entirely defined by sex, then why do you need to have sex before marriage?
lol...how can u come to the conclusion that i have found the wrong guy?

i am very much satisfyed with my bf, both sexually and mentally/emotionally...thanx 4 ur concern tho!

i still dont understand what ur saying? "if a relationship is defined by sex, then why do u need to have sex b4 marriage"

im not saying a relationship is defined by sex...but im saying its important (to me)...and i dont see the POINT, of NOT having sex b4 ur married....if ur both ready...and it makes u feel good, then why wouldnt u?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I would I knew they were free of STDs, were the correct gender, et cetera.

berry580

HSC
sped_kid01 said:

i am very much satisfyed with my bf, both sexually and mentally/emotionally...thanx 4 ur concern tho!

i still dont understand what ur saying? "if a relationship is defined by sex, then why do u need to have sex b4 marriage"

im not saying a relationship is defined by sex...but im saying its important (to me)...and i dont see the POINT, of NOT having sex b4 ur married....if ur both ready...and it makes u feel good, then why wouldnt u?
Sorry, it's-

"if a relationship isn't defined by sex, then why do u need to have sex b4 marriage"

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
id wait ideally. if you discuss this stuff like how horny you are before hand you can sort this type of thing out. its a bit more special and if you really know the person well enough you should be close enough to them that you dont need to have perfect sex for a good relationship.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
sped_kid01 said:
It was hyyothetical. First it is presupposed that one thing you look for in a partner is honesty/trust. Then, building on this, it follows that if you find and marry a partner who has STDs, but they didn't tell you, logic dictates that your partner is an incorrect one.

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
berry580 said:
Sorry, it's-

"if a relationship isn't defined by sex, then why do u need to have sex b4 marriage"
ok...i see ur point, and thats fair enough if thats ur beliefs...

but...thats not what i believe, and thats my opinion

have a nice evening :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)