• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Would you be freaked out? (1 Viewer)

CoffeeBeans

is bored
HSC
if your s/o just started crying in front of you, for no particular reason that you know of?

what would you do?

bassqueen16

HSC
CoffeeBeans said:
if your s/o just started crying in front of you, for no particular reason that you know of?

what would you do?
s/o?? i dont get it

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
significant other/gf/bf

Id probably try and find out whats wrong with her, then if its nothing either think shes unstable or she doesnt want to talk to you about something *shrugs*

bassqueen16

HSC
ahh ok, i thought it was something like that... yea i agree, try and find out wats wrong be supportive and if they dont wanna talk just say that ur willing to listen when they want to :)

bassqueen16

HSC
i mean if your talking about a guy, i cant see a situation where hes going to want to open up.. but i mean if hes upset in front of u maybe he might.. but yeah you definitely should talk to eachother and see whats wrong

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
CoffeeBeans said:

what would you do?
id give them a big hug... and just sit with them...
listen to what they had to say (if anything)... and just love them :uhhuh:
i cant wait to find that someone :p!!!

Last edited:

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
CoffeeBeans said:

what would you do?
give them a cuddle and ask whats wrong. then listen if need be. but if they dont wanna talk about it just sit with them until they are better. usually they come around and tell you, but if not its obviously something they want to work through themselves..
but like i said, a cuddle never goes astray :)

sabdow

HSC
I'd cup my hands under her tears and begin to drink them.

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
lol!

thats definately different!
let us know what she thinks:)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i'd be freaked at first, like "WTF??" but yeh, you'd have to ask whats going on because they ARE your 's/o'

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
CoffeeBeans said:

what would you do?
lol that's exactly what happened to me.. i started crying front my my bf // cried on his shoulders.. he didn't know what's wrong, all he could do was hugging me while i was still sooking -_-'

just let them finish crying then ask them what's wrong.. *shrugs*

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
CoffeeBeans said:

what would you do?
i wouldnt be freaked out but i'd be concerned. my s/o rarely cries because that's just his nature, but i can tell when he's upset about something, i'd just ask what's the matter and try to comfort them as much as possible, not just my s/o, this accounts for all people that i know.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
if it really did come from right out of the blue i'd be like "huh?" and just ask what was wrong. hopefully they would tell me.

HSC
I would be pretty damn concerned because my boyfriend very RARELY cries, like only when we have big fights...It would have to be pretty serious for him to cry.

I would hope that he would tell me what was wrong.

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
miss_gtr said:
im really insensitive.. i dont know why, but when other people cry i always snigger or laugh. i can't help it.
:eek:

I cry just about every day. For 30 mins+. Matter of fact I cried this morn when i dropped a weetbix on the kitchen floor and it snapped in two. I also cry when comedies aren't funny. :eek:

Joeno

HSC
Buy her a dildo. If she cries it means you're not hard enough, or too hard. Either way, dildos are manufactured in many varieties, one that surely will suit your gf.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)