Would you ever date a FatNerd? (1 Viewer)

Would you ever date a FatNerd? Whether it's a male/female?

• Yes

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 63.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fatnerd

HSC
This is a poll. I'm really bored and I want to see people's answers and how shallow people are. So yeh, answer away people. :eek:

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
dont worry FatNerd ur soulmate is out there waiting for u u jus need to wait till u find the right person

i used to feel liek no one wud eva luv me but then i met my currant bf and we have been goin out for 3 yrs in may and we r in love and want to spend the rest of our life together

gud luck,
xoxo

Nat3skiz

HSC
fatnerd said:
This is a poll. I'm really bored and I want to see people's answers and how shallow people are. So yeh, answer away people. :eek:
i dont need to view the poll results to know where this is going.

Felix Jones

HSC
fatnerd said:
lol..are u trying to find a date????

fatnerd

HSC
Lol nah. I'm not looking for a date. Believe it or not I already have a b/f and we are very committed(he is not a nerd though which is ironic). We have been together for about 4 yrs now and we are planning to get married too. The only reason why I am doing this is because I want other "fatnerds" (since some of you may brand them this way) a chance to be noticed instead of being laughed at or ignored.

I was always bullied since I was young, and I was always depressed. I never looked for anybody because I never thought anyone would even notice me. But there was 1 person who did and he really cared truly about me. He is the best man I would ever want. I believe he is God-sent.

You guys may not believe me but if I am single, why would I humiliate myself on BOS? I don't think any nerd would humiliate themselves like this. I just want people to realise that you may be missing out on someone who will truly care about you instead of how thin you are, how much money you have, how popular you are but love you for who you are.

It was fun doing this on BOS and I hope this has an influence to some people.

Anyway, FatNerd is off now from BOS forums. =) FatNerds could be the most beautiful and wonderful people around. And I don't call them fatnerds because I want to, I call them fatnerds because that's the only way for the world to understand who I am refering to.

yours Sincerely,
FatNerd.

Nat3skiz

HSC
fatnerd said:
It was fun doing this on BOS and I hope this has an influence to some people.
you've influenced me to chunder all over my keyboard. GG.

yer8899

HSC
fatnerd said:
I was always bullied since I was young, and I was always depressed. I never looked for anybody because I never thought anyone would even notice me. But there was 1 person who did and he really cared truly about me. He is the best man I would ever want. I believe he is God-sent.
just dont stalk him when he dumps you.

TheCoolKid

HSC
ew no way!

they can sit at home and watch star trek and listen to their shitty rock music while im out at DCM's! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)