Would you ever have a relationship with a fat person? (1 Viewer)

Would you?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Tara =) said:
fat tottally obese guys that cant wipe there own bum=yukkk

chubby guys that try an stay healthy bt cant help being big boned=hell yes!
i like a man with a bit of meat bt not to much! oh an one that plays union an league lol

im a chick thats has a arse an a bit of chub on my hips (bt i dnt believe im obese or stuck up)
i exersice an eat good an all that stuff an keep fit
so if there was a guy the same like me that is jus a lil on the chubby side there would be a attraction!! oh an is bigger then me :) muscles are good too lol lots of them

BUT! skinny guys with nothing bt bones and skin= unattractive!!
they are jus bones i say go an have a feed!

i think its down to if u are attracted to their personality u become attracted to them physically

because looks are only skin deep

bt guys keep in mind big girls need loving too
they keep u warm in the winter an cool in summer :) bahhaha =)

and more cushioning for the pushing:p
oh btw im single lol

You are ugly and no one will ever love you.

fatnerd

HSC
Of course I will. Fat people are kinder than thin people.

Evilo

HSC
fatnerd said:
Of course I will. Fat people are kinder than thin people.
they're always willing to finish off those leftovers.....

Nat3skiz

HSC
Tara =) said:
no.

Tara =) said:
what if theres too much cushioning preventing the pushing?

Tara =) said:
oh btw im single lol
omg nowai, what a surprise.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Tara =) said:
fat tottally obese guys that cant wipe there own bum=yukkk

chubby guys that try an stay healthy bt cant help being big boned=hell yes!
i like a man with a bit of meat bt not to much! oh an one that plays union an league lol

im a chick thats has a arse an a bit of chub on my hips (bt i dnt believe im obese or stuck up)
i exersice an eat good an all that stuff an keep fit
so if there was a guy the same like me that is jus a lil on the chubby side there would be a attraction!! oh an is bigger then me :) muscles are good too lol lots of them

BUT! skinny guys with nothing bt bones and skin= unattractive!!
they are jus bones i say go an have a feed!

i think its down to if u are attracted to their personality u become attracted to them physically

because looks are only skin deep

oh btw im single lol

I hate girls who say 'I'm a bit chubby, but I'm not THAT fat' crap...ADMIT IT YOU'RE FUCKING FAT AND YOU CAN'T SHED OFF THOSE CELLULITE LUMPS PAINTED ON YOUR BARE HIDEOUS THIGHS!!

*ends rant*

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Probally not.
I tend to go for those less than average in size. Plus i'm not the biggest person, so i'd rather not get crushed. Don't think i've ever been really attracted to a 'fat' person.

Pace_T

HSC
i find myself generally attracted to girls that are slightly over rather than under weight. but this only applies to european girls. it looks so wrong on the others, i dont know why.

thenothing

no member
HSC
Considering that almost half of the people in Australia are overweight, I think the options are running out.

To me, it doesn't matter, but obease is bad. And not being able to walk up stairs, also bad. So yeah, a bit pudgy is fine, but not huge.

Pace_T

HSC
thenothing said:
Considering that almost half of the people in Australia are overweight, I think the options are running out.

To me, it doesn't matter, but obease is bad. And not being able to walk up stairs, also bad. So yeah, a bit pudgy is fine, but not huge.
*obese

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Studentleader said:
Fat chicks need loving too, expect they gotta pay ;)

Yeah I find it disgusting that fat people only have to pay for single ticket fare when it comes to taking the train, bus and etc, because they end up taking 2 seats, which i find it outrageous, they should pay twice, for each of their fat bum cheeks.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
chicky_pie said:
Yeah I find it disgusting that fat people only have to pay for single ticket fare when it comes to taking the train, bus and etc, because they end up taking 2 seats, which i find it outrageous, they should pay twice, for each of their fat bum cheeks.

Don't forget excess luggage weight on planes.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Studentleader said:
Fat chicks need loving too, expect they gotta pay ;)
Haha, win for putting in an awesome quote. Extra points awarded because some people didn't get it and thought you were serious.

Thekirk

HSC
scarybunny said:
Don't forget excess luggage weight on planes.

Fat people are no use to anyone they do take up weight on a plane and in times of an emergency they move slower. They also block doorways and take up two bus or train seats.
They generally waste resouces in the economy by reducing passenger numbers on transport they may deprive a healthy person who, is probably needed for a job, that requires effort. It's like in the biggest loser those people are fat and they can barely do anything, therefore fat people should be taxed for the things they do which deprive normal people of opportunities. Also when fat people sit on a seat they ruin the lining and padding making it useless and uncomfortable for a normal person. To replace the seat fat people should be taxed, to cover the expenses of their problems this will help to reduce obesity because people will try to become fit to avoid the tax imposed on their fatness. I suggest a regressive tax system which should be effective to remove obesity. It needs to be regressive because statistics show that fat people are more common among the poor in society, and not as common among the rich. Also the poor people are usually also the ones that use public transport more, thus a regressive tax system will be most effective on them.

And no i would not date a fat person, they are lazy, a waste time and are often more and and impatient than normal people in my experience. A person who cannot manage themselves will find it difficult to manage others, and by allowing themselves to get fat they have not planned to maintain a healthy lifestyle. If somebody has failed to plan then they have planned to fail which makes them undateable.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Thekirk said:
Fat people are no use to anyone they do take up weight on a plane and in times of an emergency they move slower. They also block doorways and take up two bus or train seats.
They generally waste resouces in the economy by reducing passenger numbers on transport they may deprive a healthy person who, is probably needed for a job, that requires effort. It's like in the biggest loser those people are fat and they can barely do anything, therefore fat people should be taxed for the things they do which deprive normal people of opportunities. Also when fat people sit on a seat they ruin the lining and padding making it useless and uncomfortable for a normal person. To replace the seat fat people should be taxed, to cover the expenses of their problems this will help to reduce obesity because people will try to become fit to avoid the tax imposed on their fatness. I suggest a regressive tax system which should be effective to remove obesity. It needs to be regressive because statistics show that fat people are more common among the poor in society, and not as common among the rich. Also the poor people are usually also the ones that use public transport more, thus a regressive tax system will be most effective on them.

And no i would not date a fat person, they are lazy, a waste time and are often more and and impatient than normal people in my experience. A person who cannot manage themselves will find it difficult to manage others, and by allowing themselves to get fat they have not planned to maintain a healthy lifestyle. If somebody has failed to plan then they have planned to fail which makes them undateable.
Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text

HSC
withoutaface said:
Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text Wall of text
good god yes. i gave up after the first sentence.

OT: its all about whether youre attracted to them. but i spose id get paranoid a fat guy would crush me - as im rather slight (BMI = supposedly underweight).

not really attracted to skinny guys - perhaps coz they dont tend to give as good hugs...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)