Would you force your children to do stuff? (1 Viewer)

Would you force your kids to do stuff?

• Total voters

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
meno will get some fertilized eggs inserted into his vagina

cool

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
tikka
noun

an Indian dish of small pieces of meat and vegetables marinated in a spicy sauce and cooked on a skewer

masala
noun
a mixture of spices ground into a paste, used in Indian cookery

too much meat in the spice paste

fuck you're a fucking moron
I like how you conveniently ignored the fact it says skewer. You said too much tikka, which means too much skewers of pieces of meat, which is wrong. It should be too many skewers of pieces of meat, or too many tikkas.

Also, too much masala makes sense because it's a paste and you can have too much paste.

Too many skewers of pieces of meat in the spice paste.
Too much skewers of pieces of meat in the spice paste.

Regardless of this, having 'too much meat in the spice paste' doesn't mean shit unless if it was 'too much masala in the tikka' which makes sense because if something is too spicy you can have connotations.

Good job proving yourself wrong by googling the definitions for me. Now know your role and stfu =)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
It says cooked on a sweker, dumbass. You do realise that tikka masala doesn't contain skewers, right?

and spice paste isn't put inside the meat so it literally makes no sense to say "masala in tikka"

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
It says cooked on a sweker, dumbass. You do realise that tikka masala doesn't contain skewers, right?
Were you born this dumb or did you practice to become this dumb?

1) You never said tikka masala you said tikka, don't change your words.
2) It's served on skewers.
3) Respond to all the points I've made before making more posts

and spice paste isn't put inside the meat so it literally makes no sense to say "masala in tikka"
You roll the skewer around in the paste, so it quite literally is 'in the paste'.

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I was obviously referring to tikka masla ffs you little chinese turd

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
I was obviously referring to tikka masla ffs you little chinese turd
No you weren't 'obviously' referring to anything other than tikka, cooked and served on skewers. Tikka masala is completely different, it's a curry whereas tikka's are pieces of meat on skewers. Next time when you shit post about someone else's post not making 'snese' make sure you know what you're talking about. Also I ain't Chinese and I also don't understand what that has to do with anything. I'm guessing it's just a way to cover up for your humiliating loss.

tofusenpai

HSC
Nah as long as they're a reasonably good kid. Although I'd want them to play an instrument and try their best at school (even if that's not excellent) and I'd want them to play soccer or basketball (for a guy) and ballet (for a girl) #asianlifestylefordays

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)