would you girls find it weird (1 Viewer)

marlins4

HSC
would you girls find it weird if a random introduced themselves to you at the library whilst you were studying or at a holiday lecture. and then began a conversation??:tongue:

jnney

lemon
HSC
nope, it's happened before. it's pretty nice to talk to someone after staring at the books for too long. it would depend on the person though, some people are uncomfortable with talking to strangers. nonetheless, yolo.

luvglee4lyfe

HSC
It's not weird if I see them everyday at the library but if its just some random I really do get creeped out :p

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
It's about 50/50 on this one.

Looking to pick up are you OP? :p

ShadowLighte

HSC
I wouldn't say so. Unless they're in really deep thought or something- don't bother them because it can be annoying as hell when I have this awesome idea and I'm writing and everything and then someone asks me a question and I lose my train of thought and argh ><

Maybe when she leaves or if she doesn't seem too busy- i.e. doing math homework or whatnot. You could slip a note if it isn't weird. Maybe brief convo if she says she's busy and tell her to facebook/skype/email you if she wants to continue the convo when she isn't busy.

I don't know, I wouldn't think it's weird. I think it's cool to find friends in your same area, especially if they don't go to your school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)