Would you go out with someone for fun? (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
I don't think anything in a relationship is absolute. I wouldn't mind going out with someone initially even though I thought they weren't "marriage material".

OS

Banned
HSC
Sometimes if you don't wanna get hurt and are unsure of your partner's level of commitment it is best to keep thinking ''well, as long as I'm just having fun what's the problem'', especially when your only young and lust rules over love. Then the relationship was worth something even if he does drop you quick. Then you're not spending all of Saturday night with the Kleenix and choccies. You'll move on much quicker.....

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
OS said:
Sometimes if you don't wanna get hurt and are unsure of your partner's level of commitment it is best to keep thinking ''well, as long as I'm just having fun what's the problem'', especially when your only young and lust rules over love. Then the relationship was worth something even if he does drop you quick. Then you're not spending all of Saturday night with the Kleenix and choccies. You'll move on much quicker.....
but but butttttttttt....saturday nites with the choccies r gooooooooooood...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
OS said:
Yeh but not when you're a gal and Kleenix are involved...... Choccies are good otherwise though! :)
ahhh....well, im not a gal n not intimately involved with kleenex :) i wouldnt know :p

i now plan 2 have a choccy party...*cough*:uhhuh:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

yeh, i havent answered the question....

but if the person was fun 2 be with, then yeh, but if u were doing it 4 fun (i.e. being selfish:p) i wouldnt

HSC
N/A
Australian_Idol said:
Would you go out with someone you didn't like? Like they like you but you don't really like them but just wan to go out with them for the fun of it.
that's meannnn - because if they really like you then like it's mean to them and it can hurt them and yeah

sorry - kinda lost atm, but that's what i think
if you dont like someone, then obviously dont fuck them up like that *duh*

oh wait - dating as in serious or just going out places kinda dating? well if it's serious, then you're fulla shit, if not, by all means go for it

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Australian_Idol said:
Would you go out with someone you didn't like? Like they like you but you don't really like them but just wan to go out with them for the fun of it.
You should've polled this. But, yes.

*ashlea*

HSC
i dont reckon we need 2 bother the mods with a poll request.. i think its clear most ppl will say do it if its all 4 fun (4 u and the other person) but its slack if its just fun 4 u, and its serious feelings and stuff 4 the other person.. that would be so mean..

HSC
I think its ok if you both realise that its for fun before hand.
With the whole 'is it ok to go out with someone if you dont think you are going to marry them'.. I think its fine cause you dont know for certain that this person isnt the person you are going to marry.

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
So let me get this straight for those that answered no. You never go out with your friends to have fun?

brad108

HSC
I once dated someone for their name. It was Kane :p

But yeh, then he turned out being scary, and kind of a stalker ...

So, the lesson learnt, is to not date people who have names that you like!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
brad108 said:
I once dated someone for their name. It was Kane :p

But yeh, then he turned out being scary, and kind of a stalker ...

So, the lesson learnt, is to not date people who have names that you like!
I think the lesson is to not be shallow and to not be gay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)