• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Would you pursue a one sided love? (1 Viewer)

Äj

HSC
if you like her, give it a shot. but if you dont what would be the point? to me that would just be stupid, whats the point in going for it jsut to see if you can when you dont like her at all. if you did this all you would be doing is being a complete asshole and making her upset.
so no, i would not go for it.

edit: and Dramaqueen06. your banner is very much true, esp the second line.

Last edited:

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Speaking from long and painful experience, it's a waste of time.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
First you should find out if there's a guy that's into her. Now date her, while simultaneously making sure you talk shit about her when you're around him and she's not there. Dump her a few weeks later and then continue to let him know how she's constantly calling you, offering to do sexual favours for you etc.

This way you can enjoy the bliss that comes from completely crushing two people's hearts at the same time.

DACHADWICK

HSC
mate don't lead her on it's just stupid to lead her on because your'll be sending her the wrong message and end up hurting her emotionly which is always bad. But like people have said before just talk to her and you might make an amazing friend if not more

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
DACHADWICK said:
mate don't lead her on it's just stupid to lead her on because your'll be sending her the wrong message and end up hurting her emotionly which is always bad. But like people have said before just talk to her and you might make an amazing friend if not more
lol sup me

K

katie_tully

Yeah so I think this girl likes me cause she keeps looking my way when I walk past or something and she looks away really quickly if i look her way.

So like would you go for this girl even if you dont like her at all just for fun?
Sure thing arsehole.

lidool

HSC
hero. said:
Yeah so I think this girl likes me cause she keeps looking my way when I walk past or something and she looks away really quickly if i look her way.

So like would you go for this girl even if you dont like her at all just for fun?
No, that's just slack to the girl. Don't mess with a girls feelings because you thought it would be "fun". You only go for the girl if you have feelings for her.

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
DownInFlames said:
If you don't like her, you shouldn't mislead her. A lot of girls find it very easy to mistake certain gestures for genuine attraction, if they are into you, but if you aren't actually attracted to her, you shouldn't pretend you are.
This also applies to the opposite gender.
miss-smexy said:
Where would the fun be if you didn't like her and you hung out with her? =/ That would be time wasting and time consuming. And think about all the things you have to invest:

-money
-effort
-emotional effort
-brain cells
-physical exertion (travelling to see her!)
-loss of study time

etc etc. Is it worth all that?

...or perhaps it is depending on how u see it
If both truly love each other, there should be an equal, fair and square share.
shredinator said:
Ask her if she's up for a root. Tell her theres no chance she's getting a relationship so she might as well take what she can get.
Thanks for conceiving a last resort option resulting in conceiving a baby.
pattii said:
your up yourself, she hates you and loathes everytime she sees you.. she only looks your way to bitch in her head about you

=]
Exposing the possibly undesirable truth.
pattii said:
your still up yourself ya fcukshi'te
I want to literally shove my long big hard rifle and saber into your anus to enlighten your mind a little. :)
Kwayera said:
Speaking from long and painful experience, it's a waste of time.
This woman is incredibly more spot-on than a penis aiming for the G-spot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)