Would you stop seeing your current boy/girlfriend for $1 million? (1 Viewer)

Would you for $1,000,000?

• Yes

Votes: 85 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 68 44.4%

• Total voters

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
im wondering how many people would have said they would take the money if their partner said "nah its alright, take it" "sure?" "yeah im fine with it go ahead"

isnt true love really about letting your partner take the one million dollars and having a happy life.

kepler

HSC
Yeh, who wouldn't? Unless they were very, berry special and close to you. You could probably make/raise one million dollars anyway! Well, good luck with it!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
For sure.

My boyfriend hates me and is moving to Amsterdam in July to live for god knows how long, and the only reason I'm with him now is because of the sex TBH...

mmmmm, $1 million...

Enjoy your erectile disfunction and/or multiple pregnancies, folks.

flyingdown

Ave Satanas!
HSC
Haha, no. I can think of better ways to get a million bucks.

Although I'd try to find a loophole somehow - eg. kill the person who offers and take the money.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
flyingdown said:
Haha, no. I can think of better ways to get a million bucks.

Although I'd try to find a loophole somehow - eg. kill the person who offers and take the money.
so you'd rather murder someone to get $1,000,000 rather than stop seeing someone?

lengy

HSC
What if you accidentally ran into them would the contract fail? It's a small world you know.

flyingdown

Ave Satanas!
HSC
stazi said:
so you'd rather murder someone to get $1,000,000 rather than stop seeing someone?
I was sort of joking. :p

I don't really need a million dollars that much.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
flyingdown said:
I was sort of joking. :p

I don't really need a million dollars that much.
you will when you end up on the dole and fail at life .

nwatts

HSC
Luke! said:
Would I leave my girl for a million dollars?

Fuck, I'd kill the bitch for a million dollars.

Luke.
haha this person wins the thread

Monz

HSC
"I would, however, like to elaborate on the cheating thing. He is going to be going to a lot of uni parties and getting very drunk. Alcohol = lack of inhibitions. His hormones are raging at this age, and he'll feel very horny.
As a guy, I know enough guys who seem like they wouldn't cheat, but in fact, they do. I've also heard their girlfriends rant about how awesome they are, about how they respect each other, about how they'll never break up, about how he'd never cheat on them....then the guy cheats on them." -Stazi

He doesn't drink, he's not a party boy like you've stereotyped. We've both been there and done that and it's not our thing.

I also have 2 6 month exchanges in my course, and we had a serious conversation about that and we're going to stay together.

He actually doesn't go to uni he works in real estate and has been out of school a year longer than I have. And if you wanted to know I'm the one who's always toey, (well a lot more than him)...and i can't see myself going out, getting drunk and having sex with some random cause i'm not like that.

So how bout you stop presuming things stazi, and stop talking about things you don't know, every relationship's different, so don't presume that ours will be like any of yours or anything you've seen.

Money isn't everything, and it never will be.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ok, speak to me in a few years, then I'll laugh at you.

HSC
easy, break up withg them; collect the million then ask her out again spending $50000 (tell her what an ass u where and how much she deserves the spending) = win

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i wouldnt take it, but there must be a hell of a lot of people who dont care much about their partner/relationship...41 vs. 29 wtf?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Casmira said:
easy, break up withg them; collect the million then ask her out again spending $50000 (tell her what an ass u where and how much she deserves the spending) = win
... did you read the post. You cant see them again. at all. not even look at them. they vanish off the face of the planet to you.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
It just depends how much someone means to you.
Clearly if you've been in a relationship for forever, then no.
If you're only occasionally seeing someone then yes.

End!

cl3nta

HSC
azzie said:
It just depends how much someone means to you.
Clearly if you've been in a relationship for forever, then no.
If you're only occasionally seeing someone then yes.

End!
all my relationships don't really last for longer than 4-6mths. So i'd quite happily take the money and move onto the next girl:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)