Wow hearing something unexpected! (1 Viewer)

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Ok so heres the story
i broke up with this guy of 8 months
and i hear from one of his old mates (who he stopped speaking to around the time we got together)
that he is now engaged!

ok i jst heard this info about 5 mins ago
this guy is known to talk alot of shit
and said stuff to me while we were going out to try make me and boyfriend have fights
so i duno if i should believe him or not

its obvious he is trying to cut me up if he's lying about this
but its something i would expect, coming from a muslim community.

if its true, i congratulate him! and next time i pass by his work i will do so

has anything like this ever happened to you?
hearing your ex boyfriend with another girl may be hard for you, but what about hearing that his engaged? lol

comments.

L

littlewing69

brogan77 said:
aren't u like a mad slut, blazeit?

why would u care if he's engaged, when u sleep with half the male population between the ages of 16 and 40, chances are one of them is gonna get engaged eventually.

ZING!

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
yeah im a hardcore slut!
but i still have feelings.. *rolls eyes*

the dude is only 20! but yeah, all muslims get married and start to populate the nation at young ages, so i guess it is expected..
weird thing is, we still talk as mates, and he knows i now have a boyfriend.. so i hope he isnt making rumors (or his ex friend is)
its not like im gonna call him straight away n ask.. then i will look like a nosey biatch!
ahhh who cares, good luck to him

but i hope the chick is good for him, can HANDLE + PUT UP WITH; his attitude, A.D.D traits, lack of communication, inexperienced sexual connotations + not hope shes not some import lol
oh i jst remembered why i broke up with him lol.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
true to that! i was in denial.
it was purely for pleasure.. :O
so glad i realised going out with someone you like both mentally + physically for alllll aspects of that person is so much more rewarding. ha!
im in love!

*sasha*

HSC
yeah but even if ur over ur ex theres always something there.. so yeah if shes jealous i dont blame her. and chances are she isnt.. and nah nothing like this has ever happened to me. but i know the kinda guy that ur talking about mzblazeit when it comes to his friend. i wouldnt believe it personally but maybe give him a congratulatory call if u still keep in touch and then ull know for sure.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
*sasha* said:
yeah but even if ur over ur ex theres always something there.. so yeah if shes jealous i dont blame her. and chances are she isnt..
thats correct!!

The_highwayman said:
then why do you care if the ex of yours is engaged if you are so blissfully in love yourself?
im not IN true love, but this guy is definately a keeper, he is an example of how much better he is as a person than my ex.. and ive neva fallen for a guy after such a little amount of time! but im definately "whipped".

now about the ex..
there will always be something there, sharing special moments, those lil things, sharing yourselves to eachotherr... (THIS GOES FOR ANYONE) of course you are going to take it as a surprise! i care that he's happy when it comes down to it all, coz he was glad to hear that i moved on and wished me the best.

just to think that it was only a few months ago we broke up and he's already engaged, its either bullshit, or it was a proxy from his parents, hell i dont know!

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
thats correct!!

im not IN true love, but this guy is definately a keeper, he is an example of how much better he is as a person than my ex.. and ive neva fallen for a guy after such a little amount of time! but im definately "whipped".

now about the ex..
there will always be something there, sharing special moments, those lil things, sharing yourselves to eachotherr... (THIS GOES FOR ANYONE) of course you are going to take it as a surprise! i care that he's happy when it comes down to it all, coz he was glad to hear that i moved on and wished me the best.

just to think that it was only a few months ago we broke up and he's already engaged, its either bullshit, or it was a proxy from his parents, hell i dont know!
you remind me of my girlfriend :p Its hard for me to accept that she's had exes...coz like i know its hard to get over people you love but i dont want to share her love/attention...and her last ex-bf is getting close to this other chick and i could tell she was a little jealous intially but she's over it now thankfully...

one of her ex's got married incidentally :p

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
i was with this absolute commitment phobe guy for a little while, broke up, got back together, broke up.

i hear about a year later that he and a girl he hooked up with when we were broken up are now dating, he's so in love and they're "considering engagement". then a year later they're engaged.

that was weird.

katy-g

HSC
my sisters dated this guy for like 1000 years and i basically started calling him my brother. they broke up and i was heart broken. it was truly like losing a family member.

6 months later, my sister is engaged to this other guy, who is nice but not as cool as the original dude... and the former boyfriend found out about it.

He was heaps cut.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
After me and my ex broke up, about... 8 weeks later, he told me he got some chick pregnant and they had an abortion. HAHAHAHAH what a fucking idiot. i laughed os much. he was so depressed coz of it.

elsapelle

HSC
I say CARE about the guy who told you that. yeh you've had stuff in the past with your ex, and if he is/isnt engaged well im sure you'll find out from HIM soon enough. It doesnt matter what that other guy has to say. And thats cool you're in a better/more rewarding relationship now :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)