Writer/Producer of Blinky Bill - ISRAELI (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
FatJ said:
Towards all you racists... whether jew hating, arab hating, whatever. SHut the fuck up. Seriously. Why don't the admins ban you guys. All i ever hear from you is how shite israel/muslims are. Ever heard of getting along? Nope? fucking try it.
I offer to fight you tommorow. I will be at Circular Quay station at about 10:55 and I will wait for five minutes before continuing my journey. :read:

Wheelbarrows

Banned
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
I offer to fight you tommorow. I will be at Circular Quay station at about 10:55 and I will wait for five minutes before continuing my journey. :read:
do you need the AIL to back you up?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Yeah you better. Hide around one of those poles holding up the motorway and jump him if I'm in trouble. I'm a skinny bitch so the chances of that are quite high.

Wheelbarrows

Banned
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Yeah you better. Hide around one of those poles holding up the motorway and jump him if I'm in trouble. I'm a skinny bitch so the chances of that are quite high.
will station the AIL nearby, and at the first sign of you being in trouble, we'll pounce on the motherfucker.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
FatJ said:
Towards all you racists... whether jew hating, arab hating, whatever. SHut the fuck up. Seriously. Why don't the admins ban you guys. All i ever hear from you is how shite israel/muslims are. Ever heard of getting along? Nope? fucking try it.
Only guy whose making any Goddamn sense on this thread. You can hate the concept of Israel, and the country itself, but you don't have to hate its people.

Wheelbarrows

Banned
HSC
Tully B. said:
Only guy whose making any Goddamn sense on this thread. You can hate the concept of Israel, and the country itself, but you don't have to hate its people.
i hate everyone, except for the members of the AIL.

Zionist

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Ah yes the benefit of stealing land off a group of people and depriving those same people of food, electricity and water.

Well done Israel - you beat a group of Arabs you starved, dehydrated and left in the dark.
Arabs are born to be jewish slaves anyways loser :lol:

HSC
N/A
he mentions arabs as being slaves and yet i write shit all and my posts get deleted.

i will never stop

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
ummmm werent jews slaves to africans and the the eygyption pheros?

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
ummmm werent jews slaves to africans and the the eygyption pheros?
Joseph was 'Prime Minister' of Egypt for a while.

lol children of Ishmael

FatJ

The Sexiest Man Alive
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
If i beat the shit out of you, will you shut up about israel? Because I'm thinking this could be worth it. Oh and I can't make it to Circular Quay. Come to Chow Kit monorail station at 9PM tomorrow.

snore

Kinky Kelly & Sexy Stud
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
pictures of you waiting or you're a pussy

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
FatJ said:
If i beat the shit out of you, will you shut up about israel? Because I'm thinking this could be worth it. Oh and I can't make it to Circular Quay. Come to Chow Kit monorail station at 9PM tomorrow.
jew found.

anyways, im ready to meet you any time boi....and then belt the living day fucks out of you.

snore

Kinky Kelly & Sexy Stud
HSC
FatJ said:
FatJ weren't you going on about how aboriginals were raising the cost of petrol through increasing demand??

edit: or was that me

Last edited:

FatJ

The Sexiest Man Alive
HSC
bigboyjames said:
jew found.

anyways, im ready to meet you any time boi....and then belt the living day fucks out of you.
Yeah bro. Cuz jews are totally allowed in this country. Yeah like its free and all like Australia yeah? haha.

And snore... that was you going on about the petrol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)