writing on the exam paper.. (1 Viewer)

joezia

HSC
with my exam today for senior science, the lines they provided me werent too much so i wrote underneath for like most of the questions , i pretty much wrote everywhere on the paper next to the question and underneath the lines provided

is that a big problem or nah

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
Should be fine. As long as they were readable.

timinator1993

HSC
Yea, As long aS its on the page, legible, and you have identified which question your answering, no problems.

Bobbo1

HSC
This is fine as along it is clearly visible where you have written the rest of your response, maybe add an arrow next time if you continue in an odd place

joezia

HSC
yeah it should be readable ive seen sample band 6 responses idk wat language that shit was in but it got a band 6, and yeah i used arrows n shit thanks guys =]

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Unless it has markings on it with 'DO NOT WRITE BELOW THIS LINE' etc (they're switching to scanned papers in some courses) it should be fine. BOS markers also check the back of the page, although I suppose you can't expect them to give marks.

loaves

HSC
The markers will do whatever they can to give you marks for your work; even if it's scanned and gets cut off, they'll find the original and mark that. As long as it's written in English/is legible, you're fine. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)