Writing the wrong question number? (1 Viewer)

pinkcat

HSC
Although I'm quite sure that I wrote all of the correct question/section numbers on my Modern exam I always tend to second guess myself after I leave the exam whether I actually wrote down the correct question number on the right booklet (I'm really absent minded, and the HSC supervisors generally find at least one mistake with my papers).

In the possibility I did write the wrong question e.g. writing question 26a instead of 24a or something, what would happen to my paper? The markers would pick up that it was wrong national study/conflict right?

SXCBEAST

HSC
Although I'm quite sure that I wrote all of the correct question/section numbers on my Modern exam I always tend to second guess myself after I leave the exam whether I actually wrote down the correct question number on the right booklet (I'm really absent minded, and the HSC supervisors generally find at least one mistake with my papers).

In the possibility I did write the wrong question e.g. writing question 26a instead of 24a or something, what would happen to my paper? The markers would pick up that it was wrong national study/conflict right?

Yeah, my tutor said this happens a lot with English and they read it and use their common sense

LachyLane

HSC
Pretty sure they'll use their common sense. I'm sure they can tell between "WWII" and "The Cold War".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)