WRX on P's? (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
P platers don't belong anywhere near a proper performance car. There I said it. Even 134kw/tonne is heaps.
I was annoyed at the time but I think forcing me to be on good behaviour for three years helped set me up to be a better and less aggressive driver when I got my fulls. And boy was it satisfying to drive performance cars after a few years of driving somewhat more conservative performance cars.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
I was annoyed at the time but I think forcing me to be on good behaviour for three years helped set me up to be a better and less aggressive driver when I got my fulls. And boy was it satisfying to drive performance cars after a few years of driving somewhat more conservative performance cars.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think P's are just a great time to get good driving habits whether it be safety, etiquette or technique in a nice forgiving vehicle. Speed really isn't the point. I'm not saying don't have fun because I had a great time in my 2.5L NA Liberty but you really don't want something that will probably kill you if you make a small mistake.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I still remember driving the SL55 - that's would've been quite the handful for a newbie especially in the wet. And that addictive sound. I'm glad there are rules to protect not just the P players but also the other users of the road.

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
I still remember driving the SL55 - that's would've been quite the handful for a newbie especially in the wet. And that addictive sound. I'm glad there are rules to protect not just the P players but also the other users of the road.
That thing was such a beast. Lights up the rear all day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)