• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

WSU Chatter Thread (2 Viewers)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

Lulz did ur car get flooded too

muhahahahahaha

HSC

I usually don't drive to uni lol, so no my car didn't get flooded. And it was mid sem break lol, so I don't think many people were at uni hahaha. I went there on thursday and half the carpark was blocked off. Kekekekeke. I feel sorry for the people whose cars got flooded though. Well its times like these when we thank ourselves that we paid a fair pit of money for that insurance policy :D

mirakon

nigga
HSC

U said lol kekekekee and hahaha

Then u said u feel sorry for those ppl

Lulz

muhahahahahaha

HSC

And lol if I was to make everything sound uber sad and depressing then yeahhhh shit will get awkies and all. It's late so I apologise for my shit posts in advance.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Hahahhaha

Luckily ctown didnt get flooded I would have been uber pissed if my car got drowned (i was on holz anyway though)

muhahahahahaha

HSC

I've seen the carpark semi-flooded before and its crazy. The water reaches ur calves (calfs?.....darn spelling :()
It's designed in a super shit way so yeah. They gotta get it fixed cos seriously, its impractical to have half of the cars in the carpark flooded every time it rains heavily cos the uni don't wanna do shit about it.
.....if the auditorium on our campus set up in flames (part of it) we would have some dough to splash on the carpark issue.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Does uws parra have a debating society, cos uws ctown doesnt as far as I know and I really want to get into some debating again

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Does uws parra have a debating society, cos uws ctown doesnt as far as I know and I really want to get into some debating again
Not that I know of. I know we have mooting but not too sure about the debating. If u go onto the connect website they have a list of clubs at uws :)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

so disturbing

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

I've seen the carpark semi-flooded before and its crazy. The water reaches ur calves (calfs?.....darn spelling :()
It's designed in a super shit way so yeah. They gotta get it fixed cos seriously, its impractical to have half of the cars in the carpark flooded every time it rains heavily cos the uni don't wanna do shit about it.
.....if the auditorium on our campus set up in flames (part of it) we would have some dough to splash on the carpark issue.
It's "calves".

muhahahahahaha

HSC

I knew thatttt.....yeah sure I did :D
God damn I get my finance assignment back today guise. Hope I get a hd cos I'm cool and I deserve it :p

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Well that was an interesting finance class. The teacher kept on talking to me in Arabic LOLOLOLOLOL. And he was like are you understanding? Well um I was kinda getting bits and pieces. He's Egyptian so they have different dialect. every country has a different dialect :( theirs is the hardest for me to understand cos they have aome different words too :( so I nodded, said yes and I gave him a cheesy smile. Eh it worked lol. He was like aha good good!! I was just thinking lol wtf just happened?
Good times :p

mirakon

nigga
HSC

That would have been awkward for the other students lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)