WSU Chatter Thread (2 Viewers)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

i got an idea

you can all pick popcorn buddies and since i'm not too fussy i'll go with whoever is remaining in the end :)

muhahahahahaha

HSC

whose my popcorn buddy going to be? :( mirakon, you and I could pair up as popcorn buddies. My popcorn eating habits vary also lol. Yes yes? :D
And yay! cchicken nuggets are halal, so I havent been a bad muslim child after all.

Going to start studying now. Tomorrow is no study because I have to help out doing the tax return (for two periods mind you, yay fun fun fun :D (I actually secretly enjoy doing paper work)

mirakon

nigga
HSC

that way no one misses out either

but i still think the "communal popcorn system" where everyone shares with each other depending on need is better as it reflects unity amongst us UWS-ers, rather than symbolically promoting separation and the formation of cliques

oh dear

i sound like a communist.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

if u insist muhahahahahaha i will be your popcorn buddy

if and only if we continue with the popcorn buddy system, but i wish to launch a revolution against this capitalist scam.

HSC
N/A

that way no one misses out either

but i still think the "communal popcorn system" where everyone shares with each other depending on need is better as it reflects unity amongst us UWS-ers, rather than symbolically promoting separation and the formation of cliques

oh dear

i sound like a communist.
^ Sounds like a good idea as well. :p
At my place, we do that with goon. :)

mirakon

nigga
HSC

lol does rez get wild at times? everyone at rez seems so nice and calm and reserved when i see them in uni haha

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Lol, yeah that could work too, but then there would be too many people digging into popcorn boxes and I dont know, doesnt it seem better that only two people dig into one popcorn box rather than 15? lol, just my opinion. Im not a big popcorn eater so.. (this depends on the type of movie that we are watching...if it was more thriller, then I wouldnt eat much, comedy, I tend to eat a little more, but never exceed eating half the box lol)

mirakon

nigga
HSC

why don't we just sit in a row and share with whoever is next to us at the time and then if you run out you can just ask someone to pass it along?

simple :)

muhahahahahaha

HSC

why don't we just sit in a row and share with whoever is next to us at the time and then if you run out you can just pass it along?

Thats a perfectly good idea :D Im in for that.

and ohhh...yeah sorry, Im not very Gen Y-ish. Evidently, not very good with the abbreviations and whatnot :p

mirakon

nigga
HSC

dibs sitting on the end of the row so only one unfortunate individual has to tolerate my laughter at inappropriate (edit: all) times.

~halving the damage~

muhahahahahaha

HSC

LOL, I tend to laugh at really awkward shit like when people get killed or something..... (Im not a psychopath), so yeah, sorry to anyone who sees me laughing like a total idiot at people getting killed in horrific ways :( I was just born like this :(

mirakon

nigga
HSC

LOL, I tend to laugh at really awkward shit like when people get killed or something..... (Im not a psychopath), so yeah, sorry to anyone who sees me laughing like a total idiot at people getting killed in horrific ways :( I was just born like this :(

so scared

also ok ttyl

dammit have to study Krebs Cycle

Only 6 pages of notes but gonna take ~all~ night because there are so many damn enzymes, proteins and other such substances involved ugh

HSC
N/A

lol does rez get wild at times? everyone at rez seems so nice and calm and reserved when i see them in uni haha
Yes, hahaha. :p

why don't we just sit in a row and share with whoever is next to us at the time and then if you run out you can just ask someone to pass it along?

This is good. :D

I do that too. ^
People look at me crazy and that makes me laugh even more. XD
^ def weird.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

this is a UWS chatter thread, perfect venue for interesting rez stories kp, i'm sure they're a lot of them. Btw are you friends with any meddies?

and yes its good to know that quite a few of us laugh at awkward times

we can be retarded and annoying together lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)