WSU Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

So after a productive study sesh with two fellow meddies who live in my area, we were walking from the library to the carpack and on the way saw an eb games sale and omg omg omg they had this awesome super nintendo beanie that was reversible and both sides are totally awesome and nerdalicious. Needless to say, I bought it :D

Today is a good day :)

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

So after a productive study sesh with two fellow meddies who live in my area, we were walking from the library to the carpack and on the way saw an eb games sale and omg omg omg they had this awesome super nintendo beanie that was reversible and both sides are totally awesome and nerdalicious. Needless to say, I bought it :D

Today is a good day :)
:O That sale is brilliant! I bought an Avengers iPod case from it... that was a happy day :) Gametraders had an awesome sale the other day too (hated that I was poor at the time :cry:). Hey mirakon, have you seen the 'history of Nintendo' video?

mirakon

nigga
HSC

:O That sale is brilliant! I bought an Avengers iPod case from it... that was a happy day :) Gametraders had an awesome sale the other day too (hated that I was poor at the time :cry:). Hey mirakon, have you seen the 'history of Nintendo' video?
you are talking to a nintendork 4 lyf here shooky

of course i have :)

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

Brilliant :) And now, it is in my head >_<.... And, just so I'm staying on 'topic'... I have procrastinated far too much today... off I go, back to studying :D

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC

Wish nintendo would release majoras mask to the 3DS :( memories..

anyway, saw plenty of people at uni today.. thought it'd be deserted by now.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Wish nintendo would release majoras mask to the 3DS :( memories..

anyway, saw plenty of people at uni today.. thought it'd be deserted by now.
Do u go to uni during stuvac?

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Ah ok. Uni is an hour away for me, but I got two good friends who live in my area, so I meet up,with them once in a while for study sesh at the local library. But tbh I find that I study best independently although its good to be "tested" by others

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC

Yeah i agree, but it's nice to get different ideas and perspectives from others you might not have thought of.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

True :), plus they remind u of stuff u might have missed haha

mirakon

nigga
HSC

i never attend PASS even when uni is on. I attended the first few times, but after that I was like meh

(food court is too appealing by comparison lol)

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Meh to be quite hoenst, I dont like PASS sessions because I dont like group study AT ALL! Im more of a "stay away from me during exam period or any other time when we have assessments or mini exams. I dont want to study with you in some sort of weird group study session so gtfo" true story. i pretty much told my friends that I didnt want to study with them as a group and they got the shits at me. Ah well, for me, I studybetter when its just me and the textbook, my computer, spare paper and shitloads of pens.

HSC
N/A

Just downloaded a whole lot of Loki wallpapers since my Felice Fawn wallpaper got old.
Didn't sleep a wink last night/this morning.

Final Chemistry lecture (revision), come at me!!1!one!111!!e1even!1
I'm not looking forward to uni today. :(

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

Just downloaded a whole lot of Loki wallpapers since my Felice Fawn wallpaper got old.
Didn't sleep a wink last night/this morning.

Final Chemistry lecture (revision), come at me!!1!one!111!!e1even!1
I'm not looking forward to uni today. :(
Brilliant :D... Oh, I've seen her page on tumblr (if it's the same chick you're on about), she's so unusual (I love it) :)

And another day at uni today... gonna stay back until 11:00 :cry: Time to go get snack (survival) food!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)