Wtf at library today (1 Viewer)

SilverSakura

HSC
N/A
Hey don't judge me too strictly gal :angel:. Oz is not the Eden garden so ppl should self-protect. One cannot know what's ahead until he/she suffers from it.

2 answer ur query, it's just a "no". Especially Accounting and Finance students...They simply don't need to be near the books...But it's quite a good place to gather up and do some group-work.

To be serious a bit, all u guys mentioned are unacceptable behavior. They should have been ashamed.

it took ya quite some time to figure out my gender eh :D and u r really into that tv series... (now i'm curious, is it still on air?)

4 hours gap....4 hours travelling... so that's why... +_+ and i guess the atmosphere in the library is just right for studying...

panda-in-yale

HSC
? on the top right of this forum, u'd find 'User CP'...
Oh if u want to browse image from ur pc, it must be 100x100

I was wondering why does it have to be library...? (is it because there r many books there?) we can just study at home :bat:

@blackrider89: dirty mind =.=
If I get internet and one computer 。。。I will forget all my books。。。that is why I go to lab

zaqwerty

HSC
I just find a table with one of those green slip things on it (because that means that they must have been gone for at least 15 mins) and I put their crap on the floor and take their desk. I've done it three times now and every single time it's been about an hour before they come back. They just take their stuff without any word to me and walk off..

Oh! And the other day I saw a student actually take a book off the nearest shelf and place it on her desk so she could take her stuff with her while she was gone. About an hour later when she came back she just put the book back on the shelf and took the desk again. I thought that was pretty funny.

chrisnumber1

HSC
that pisses me off, 2 days ago the security guy put someones stuff on the ground then 45 min they came back, but one person had their shit spread over 3 desks!! wtf!
and btw if you are missing pens its because if im looking for a desk and i know someone has just left stuff out and isnt coming back i just take their pens
TAKE THAT!!!!

HSC
and btw if you are missing pens its because if im looking for a desk and i know someone has just left stuff out and isnt coming back i just take their pens
TAKE THAT!!!!
ha thats pretty funny.
personally i would not feel comfortable just leaving my shit lying around while i go off for lunch or whatever, but maybe i'm overly paranoid :shy:

chrisnumber1

HSC
ha thats pretty funny.
personally i would not feel comfortable just leaving my shit lying around while i go off for lunch or whatever, but maybe i'm overly paranoid :shy:
its just a shame that nobody leaves phones or laptops :p

SilverSakura

HSC
N/A
that pisses me off, 2 days ago the security guy put someones stuff on the ground then 45 min they came back, but one person had their shit spread over 3 desks!! wtf!
TAKE THAT!!!!
=)) *thumb up* =)) if i were u :devil: i'll leave a note as well (like 'don't bother looking 4 ur pen, this is for leaving ur sh!i around')

Deathless

HSC
I hate it too when people are in the library and are basically just talking. It's acceptable to talk if your doing work, or taking a break BUT talking (relatively loudly) without doing any work. Some truckies or look alikes, for example, did this today. They put their feet up, occupied the 'private desks' (at least take one of the good desks) and just faced each other talking as loudly as can be. Gay cunts.

onur91

HSC
N/A
ha thats pretty funny.
Trust me you ain't paranoid, even if im gonna go to the bathroom, I tell the person next to me to watch my stuff, so nobody steals anything. Can't be too careful :D

chrisnumber1

HSC
Trust me you ain't paranoid, even if im gonna go to the bathroom, I tell the person next to me to watch my stuff, so nobody steals anything. Can't be too careful :D
im gonna find you and take your pens!!!!!

Odyssey2001

HSC
I was in the library last week and I was studying up on level 4 (at about 9am) when these two international chicks game up and put their crap on 8 desks including the ones they were sitting at!!!! I mean seriously...

Lol and about 2 weeks ago some international chick actually shoved me out of the way as I was walking towards an empty desk to sit down so she could get it first :burn: So what do we have to fight for desks during exam time now?

Deathless

HSC
I was in the library last week and I was studying up on level 4 (at about 9am) when these two international chicks game up and put their crap on 8 desks including the ones they were sitting at!!!! I mean seriously...

Lol and about 2 weeks ago some international chick actually shoved me out of the way as I was walking towards an empty desk to sit down so she could get it first :burn: So what do we have to fight for desks during exam time now?
You should of dumped your books on that international chick's desk and then just stood there. Fart a little bit (make it smelly) and she'll probably have left and you can smile to yourself...

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
my god it sounds like there is alot of bitches and assholes at macquarie uni.

Hmmm, i know i be using the library alot by the sounds of it there are no desks available? i am not willing to take any of that shi* either from a girl or a guy. I will just dump their shit on the ground. :burn: then again they might do some silly shit.

Dont understand these fucking people. Fuck sakes.

onur91

HSC
N/A
I can never find a desk at the library, this is why it's best to go to Macquarie Theatre.

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
I can never find a desk at the library, this is why it's best to go to Macquarie Theatre.
What sthe macquarie theatre? is it same opening hours like the library hours?

is the library just busy during exam time or all during semester?

blackrider89

HSC
What sthe macquarie theatre? is it same opening hours like the library hours?

is the library just busy during exam time or all during semester?
It's a big lecture hall which has a capacity of 500-1000 students (isles and stairs included).

RohanZ

Pan fried Steak
HSC
Haha yeah that happened to me on Tuesday, what a nice security guard =]
indeed, but i'm going to start taking the initiative a la Cyan phoenix- drop their shit if they've been gone for more than 15 minutes.

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
today i was studying in the second floor. i left my seat for 6 minutes (i know because i wore a watch) and when i came back there was this international student sitting in my seat. she KNEW someone was using the desk cause ive put my notes on the seat. she saw me approaching the seat but she just wouldnt move! i explained to her that ive only been out for 6 minutes to go to downstairs vending machine. she said nothing and moved really reluctantly i mean wtf! its understandable if i left my seat for 15 minutes but it was only for 6 minutes geez.

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
today i was studying in the second floor. i left my seat for 6 minutes (i know because i wore a watch) and when i came back there was this international student sitting in my seat. she KNEW someone was using the desk cause ive put my notes on the seat. she saw me approaching the seat but she just wouldnt move! i explained to her that ive only been out for 6 minutes to go to downstairs vending machine. she said nothing and moved really reluctantly i mean wtf! its understandable if i left my seat for 15 minutes but it was only for 6 minutes geez.
omfg, is it really that bad? the library is full... i thought the library was HUGE. :evilfire: i chose a home near uni so i can have good access to study at the library. Whats the nearest library, is it also busy there? is the library busy for uni only during exam periods or all year? :( i guess i need to find a way i can motivate myself to study at home. Perhaps not bring my laptop (leave it at home during exam times) will do the trick. ah then again, theres my mobile phone and foxtel yikes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)