Wtf at library today (1 Viewer)

frauelize

HSC
i cant really remember their Vietnamese names.. but i think moon was the one doing honours right? and phuong is the one doing applied finance and got scholarship. Ngoch is pretty nerdy as well..
Many ppl in malay are chinese heritage. Why didnt u think of japanese,korean,thai? I cant really differentiate some of them.
Donno about phuong. the only phuong i know is in sibt. I know a ngoc though, she's like super smart- she's some sort of teaching assistant for econ200 now :( so jealous i wish Im smart like them lol I dont know what thai looks like but I reckon korean looks really different compared to chinese ppl and SEA. Koreans in general are whiter in colour (less yellow i think) and dont know i just feel that they all have the same jaw-shape and eyebrows lol. their eyes are different as well. and usually korean boys are preetier :)

X

xeuyrawp

i have 3 hours gaps and i find something to do. if nobody was waiting for a computer then thats fine but if there is a massive line and people are on facebook then thats just plain rude.
Half of the problem is that people don't tell them off. Yeah it's shit when people do shit things, but if you're standing there and let it happen, you're part of the problem imo.

tajid73

HSC
Donno about phuong. the only phuong i know is in sibt. I know a ngoc though, she's like super smart- she's some sort of teaching assistant for econ200 now :( so jealous i wish Im smart like them lol I dont know what thai looks like but I reckon korean looks really different compared to chinese ppl and SEA. Koreans in general are whiter in colour (less yellow i think) and dont know i just feel that they all have the same jaw-shape and eyebrows lol. their eyes are different as well. and usually korean boys are preetier :)
Yeah thats the Ngoc I know.
Well not all korean look so korean. I mean sometimes there are a few koreans that look exactly like other asians. I even found some indian/bangladesh ppl look like "real indo/filo" not chinese ones..

tajid73

HSC
i have 3 hours gaps and i find something to do. if nobody was waiting for a computer then thats fine but if there is a massive line and people are on facebook then thats just plain rude.
Well yeah if its 3 hours of course you can find something to do. But if it's 1 hour.. Let's say ur going to mq centre it takes at least half an hour going and coming back so there isnt really anything else to do

chrisnumber1

HSC
Well yeah if its 3 hours of course you can find something to do. But if it's 1 hour.. Let's say ur going to mq centre it takes at least half an hour going and coming back so there isnt really anything else to do
so you have an excuse for your bullshit!!!!

well walk there and back. get a coffee. start a fight. i dont care

Last edited:

blackrider89

HSC
U 're urself and u may be smarter than one in some aspect u may not recognize at the very moment :angel:. We must judge urself fairly and carefully.

I dare say it's becoz ur bf is Korean. Rite gal :p?

chrisnumber1

HSC
Half of the problem is that people don't tell them off. Yeah it's shit when people do shit things, but if you're standing there and let it happen, you're part of the problem imo.
I do tell them to get off, but you can still see it happening even when your not waiting, some people are just too timid, and they shouldnt be punished because some dickhead with no friends who wastes their time on facebook telling people how much the "<3" things and joining groups that nobody cares about and looking at pictures of people. The library is for study and research, if you want to go on facebook use your phone/laptop or anything else just not at the library.

blackrider89

HSC
Yeah thats the Ngoc I know.
Well not all korean look so korean. I mean sometimes there are a few koreans that look exactly like other asians. I even found some indian/bangladesh ppl look like "real indo/filo" not chinese ones..
Ur Phuong is a guy or gal? And Ngoc...what a pity I don't know her. Eager 2 know and meet her.

blackrider89

HSC
yes but i dun think you should mention her name here.. :) btw so in vietnam both girl and boys can hav the same name?
There are some neutral names but not the case here. Both Phuong while written in English style but different names indeed.

Oh my mistake cuz I thought it would not be any hassle. Not again :angel:.

*AnT*

i hate my username.
HSC
N/A
we shouldnt be targeting JUST international students.
just all shitcunts who sleep at desks. if someone gives a speech and they're in a group study, just use their table.
last time it was HSC students, and they can fuck off elsewhere, they know library etiquette.

but for internationals, they come from a different culture where everyone needs to fight for a seat (i.e. public transport) like korea/japan/china.
So you do have to keep that in mind. But with that said, i think to fully be accepted as a student you need to respect the customs in the foreign country you travel to. This would probably be the number one cause for racism within the uni.

and that chick who posted the fact that she shakes people who sleep at their desks, well done. serious props.

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
we shouldnt be targeting JUST international students.
just all shitcunts who sleep at desks. if someone gives a speech and they're in a group study, just use their table.
last time it was HSC students, and they can fuck off elsewhere, they know library etiquette.

but for internationals, they come from a different culture where everyone needs to fight for a seat (i.e. public transport) like korea/japan/china.
So you do have to keep that in mind. But with that said, i think to fully be accepted as a student you need to respect the customs in the foreign country you travel to. This would probably be the number one cause for racism within the uni.

and that chick who posted the fact that she shakes people who sleep at their desks, well done. serious props.
i'm from japan but i dont push people out of their way to grab a seat or leave stuff on the desk for ages and never come back. i thought its more about common sense :s

X

xeuyrawp

i'm from japan but i dont push people out of their way to grab a seat or leave stuff on the desk for ages and never come back. i thought its more about common sense :s
Yeah but tbh Japanese people seem to be culturally different (like westerners) from Chinese and Koreans when it comes to stuff like that.

SilverSakura

HSC
N/A
Yeah but tbh Japanese people seem to be culturally different (like westerners) from Chinese and Koreans when it comes to stuff like that <=
I suggest u should make a list of which ones 'seem to be culturally difference from Chinese and Koreans' >:p
How about Vietnamese culture pal? U sound like u know quite a lot about cultural difference =.=" (I don't think so!) I doubt u can even tell how chinese culture is different from japanese culture
then one day u see some Chineses giving their seat for the elders and u thought "Oh, those with black hair and black eyes might be Japanese!" <- bullsh!t

bio_nut

HSC
How about Vietnamese culture pal? U sound like u know quite a lot about cultural difference =.=" (I don't think so!) I doubt u can even tell how chinese culture is different from japanese culture
then one day u see some Chineses giving their seat for the elders and u thought "Oh, those with black hair and black eyes might be Japanese!" <- bullsh!t
You are a retard.

I have travelled in both countries and they are completely different.

faggotcunt

HSC
N/A
Whenever I sleep in the library, I move my belongings underneath my desk then sleep under the desk. I cant sleep sitting upright.

SilverSakura

HSC
N/A
(what a shock :O )
Hey nut! U said travelled to both Japan and Chinese, how far did u go? how many people did u meet? How long did u stay in both country?
how many place could u, an insignificant individual with shallow judgements, go huh?!

How much do u think do u know about 2 countries just by traveling there u shallow nut!?

BTW, who knows if u really travelled to China & Japan? >:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)