WTF @ Beheadings (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Theres terrorism and theres just being an absolute low level scum that deserves to get cancer and die only to discover they are immortal and to be forever bed stricken and in pain from their body fucking up.

><

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
they think their ninjas/samurais..
except dey haf no honour
dey dont do it right
dey dont chop da head off with just one chop..
they slowly cut the neck by slicing it, bcoz der knives r too small to chop.. so the person does not experience instant death, but a painful extra few seconds of pain whilst the terrorist mudda fuckas r slicing his neck back and forth ...

i saw da video man.. its gruesome shit !!

Person

one of them
this is like, the sequel to the Nick guy

i thought the Koreans would be secretly assembling mass carriers to aid in his rescue

on a serious note, yea its pretty fuck up

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
It's fucking disgusting, it's so inhumane. It makes me sick to think that these people think they're doing the right thing.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Person
this is like, the sequel to the Nick guy

i thought the Koreans would be secretly assembling mass carriers to aid in his rescue

on a serious note, yea its pretty fuck up
im finding the fact japan pulled a standing army out of its ass without being legally allowed to even funnier :D

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
do u think this is worst than the vietnam war??
i mean shit the vietcong did some pretty nasty things to american soldiers too .. like cutting off der dicks and put salt and sand on the wounded spot... arghh the inhumanity !!! fark

but america probably does some nasty shit to the vietcong too
there are no good or bad side in war.. both sides r bad...

but that is soldiers killing soldiers..

these mudda fuckas in iraq r killing civillians..
des terrorists arnt soldiers either..
they hide amongst the civilian population so you cant spot who is who......
i'll say wat my legal studies teacher said... just bomb the whole country flat.. that should take care of all the problems.

peace^^

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
yeah, everyday seems to bring news of another hostage and yet another beheading. The Korean man was especially heart-wrenching because he was pleading for his life and for Korean soldiers to get out.

The war has brought all these problems along. If the US thought after getting rid of Saddam it would be a piece of cake, they were dead wrong.

To state the bleeding obvious, the world is such a fucked up place.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
yeh i have seen the video. its very disturbing...

Rabert

Its fine to say how horrible the terrorists are and of course that korean guy and nick berg both died in particularly gruesome ways however the issue isn't as simple as "big bad terrorists murdering innocent civilians".

In all these cases the individual who was kidnapped and murdered was in Iraq. Surely there is a huge risk associated with being a Westerner in Iraq at the moment! Surely any Westerner who goes to Iraq is fully aware of the potential to be kidnapped and killed in this way.To some extent the Korean guy and nick berg were their own worst enemy.

Why are these people going into Iraq anyway? Most of the time it is because they are seeking to profit from the war by getting contracts for whatever large corporation they are working for. Going into a place where there is intense hatred of the country you come from is not a smart move. It is hardly surprising when these people meet with a sticky end.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
The dude was a translator.......

The american is obvious

i dont think i count asians as westerners do you ?

your logic is flawed

Mumma

HSC
nick berg were their own worst enemy
Dude, nick was an engineer whos been working in SAUDIA ARABIA for about 10 years! He wasnt even in Iraq!

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
muslim peoples have been hating westerners and vice versa since hundreds of years ago...
king richard led the crusades and went to the holy land to try to kill all the muslims. and he ended up losing.. so robin hood had to steal from the rich to save up money to pay for the king to be released...

and i think muslims hate asians because genghis khan took over their countries for a certain period of time. where he also conquerd nearly most of the known world.
but i still see the mongolian influences today. for example in afghanistan i saw on this documentary on tv, the afghanis riding horses mongolian style..

peace^^

Originally posted by Rabert
Its fine to say how horrible the terrorists are and of course that korean guy and nick berg both died in particularly gruesome ways however the issue isn't as simple as "big bad terrorists murdering innocent civilians".

In all these cases the individual who was kidnapped and murdered was in Iraq. Surely there is a huge risk associated with being a Westerner in Iraq at the moment! Surely any Westerner who goes to Iraq is fully aware of the potential to be kidnapped and killed in this way.To some extent the Korean guy and nick berg were their own worst enemy.

Why are these people going into Iraq anyway? Most of the time it is because they are seeking to profit from the war by getting contracts for whatever large corporation they are working for. Going into a place where there is intense hatred of the country you come from is not a smart move. It is hardly surprising when these people meet with a sticky end.

According to you, it is justified to cut the heads off any Westerner who is in Iraq. Why? Because they knew that some people there wouldn't like them.

A cunning philosopher you are.

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
Kenya! come to kenyaaaaaa....

Well it'd prolly be a bit safer there...

Generator

HSC
N/A
War is war, sadly, even if one side does not recognise the other as a 'legitimate' force.

Edit: That line seems too accepting. It is a very complex situation, as the concept of the 'rules of war' does not make much sense with the idea of war being to defeat the opposing side and all (not necessarily through death).

Such things happen, yet we should not accept them, but at the same time we must try and understand the reasons for their occurrence.

Bah to war.

Last edited:

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by Mumma
Dude, nick was an engineer whos been working in SAUDIA ARABIA for about 10 years! He wasnt even in Iraq!
nah, that was someone else

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
ppl will get bored of these acts and they will have to think of something new to incite fear

I mean they can't seriously think a govenment will change their policy from the death of an insignificant human being?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)