• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

WTF IS THIS! Please read this! (1 Viewer)

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC
This website doesn't display email address right?

Rita Birara
Add to contacts
Sent: Monday, 4 February 2013 6:42:27 PM
To:

Microsoft SmartScreen marked this message as junk and we'll delete it after ten days.
Wait, it's safe! WHAT?????????????????????

Hi Dear !
How are you doing today,hope fine, my name is Rita and i am a girl. I saw your profile today at community.boredofstudies.org and decided to extend my greetings to you.
I will be very glad if you can contact me thorough my email address,so that i can send you my pictures and tell you more about myself here is my adress(ritabirara3@yahoo.com.ph)
Remember the distance,color or age does not matter but love matters a lot in alife
Have a nice day and remain Blessed.
Rita.

Whats the ".ph"

A bot?

THIS IS bulllll, i did nothing and this happens to me :(

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
.ph is the Philippines, like .au is Australia.

As for the message, don't respond to it. I'll get the admin to look into the situation, because it shouldn't be happening.

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC
.ph is the Philippines, like .au is Australia.

As for the message, don't respond to it. I'll get the admin to look into the situation, because it shouldn't be happening.
Ok

yeh ofc i wont respond lol, its so creepy!

D94

HSC
N/A
That "Wait, it's safe!" is a Hotmail feature asking you whether if you know that email is safe or not. It's not saying that specific email is safe, it's asking you "is this email safe?". If you click that link, Hotmail will now send that to your Inbox without questioning it, so don't click that link.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I got the email too. Just delete it.

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC
That "Wait, it's safe!" is a Hotmail feature asking you whether if you know that email is safe or not. It's not saying that specific email is safe, it's asking you "is this email safe?". If you click that link, Hotmail will now send that to your Inbox without questioning it, so don't click that link.
yeh i realised LOL
(i read that part AFTER i copied and paste)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
You have posted your email address here before in full public view.

I would advise to send a PM instead if you need to give another member your email. PMs are private.

wilsondw

HSC
mmm I experienced a problem a few times on this site where I click the back button, a message pops up and says "stay on this page to chat with girls for FREE" (or something along those lines) and have the option of either leaving or staying on the page....I was wondering if any1 else have experienced this problem? (Im using google chrome)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
mmm I experienced a problem a few times on this site where I click the back button, a message pops up and says "stay on this page to chat with girls for FREE" (or something along those lines) and have the option of either leaving or staying on the page....I was wondering if any1 else have experienced this problem? (Im using google chrome)
That's a separate issue, see here, and it's something we're looking into.

Capt Rifle

HSC
yeah this has happened to me before, i think a month ago.

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC
You have posted your email address here before in full public view.

I would advise to send a PM instead if you need to give another member your email. PMs are private.
lol hm... I don't remember revealing my email...

fatboi

HSC
N/A
too bad she's from the ph, otherwise shadowdude would have fixed his issue yolo

Questionnaire

Banned
HSC
ewerfewewffwfw.jpg

I get them too

EDIT

I get these emails from PM"s on most of my alt accounts

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)