Wtf Was That?!? Rage In Here!!! (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
I AGREE 100% - WTF WAS THAT??????? THAT WAS THE CRAPPEST EXAM I HAVE EVER DONE, AND THE HARDEST

parry

it was only hard inn q 9 and 10, i thought, the rest was just the same stuff with different packaging

~k8t~

That exam was shit!!!!! there goes my UAI!!!!!!
that's it!!! im sueing the board of studies 4 hmm... either child abuse or sumthing along those lines!!!
do u think they scale u up if u get like 30% (if im lucky)?

~k8t~

go gloat sumwhere else parry... we r trying 2 console ourselves in here!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Takuya
ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO WROTE THAT PAPER WRITING THE 3U PAPER???
i think so grr...
i am going to check out the 4u forum to see what the bosers thought, but people from my school thought it was hard, so i am thinking 3u will be hard as well

does anyone agree that was 3u standard questions. because they didn't test the basics, everything had a twist

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Takuya
ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO WROTE THAT PAPER WRITING THE 3U PAPER???
i think so grr...
i am going to check out the 4u forum to see what the bosers thought, but people from my school thought it was hard, so i am thinking 3u will be hard as well

does anyone agree that was 3u standard questions. because they didn't test the basics, everything had a twist

sepul

HSC
I'll be lucky with say 20% - I'm seriously no exaggeration. You think it will scale much at all ?

yumi

it was soooooooooo hard
i was aiming 100%on this
but...now....well...85% if im lucky

Josh17

Hated the test...much harder than previous exams.

Prolly around 74%. What kind of scaled mark do you think that will get me?

maths!! :-(

85% if ur lucky.... oh please! if i got 85% id b over the moon!!

i thought that exam was the biggest load bullshit!!

and thats all i have to say!

bails

I reckons if we all found it hard they will prob scale it up, its not like there was only a few who thought it was hard, we all bloody did!

kouri

well w t f
HSC
even the teachers were like "yeah this test is a little bit tricky"

hmm..

yeah . it sucked alright.

arh ... 3u is going to be so screwed up.

Takuya

Banned
A blazing inferno of blood and despair...
RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE

SO ANGRY! And to add insult to injury I busted my skateboard on a step soon afterwards. FFS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)