WTF were students doing at uni at 5am this morning? (1 Viewer)

grimreaper

HSC
Grobus said:
My history professor and I got really maggot Sunday afternoon and passed out at his place at like 7pm. Anyway, I woke up around 4:30 and to get to the bus home I had to walk through uni. There were plenty of security guards and cleaning staff (and a pack of cats), but what really suprised me was that I saw students there. I seriously passed like 20 students just hanging around. WTF>!?!
I'm not surprised at all, I'm there at that kind of time surprisingly often... probably just kensington college students heading back from the regent. And if they were doing head first drunken dives into all those bushes down the main walkway, you can be absolutely certain it was college students (not something I'd do of course...) ;)

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
yea i saw a cat just at the beginning of the Basser steps, next to CONTACTS. Maybe they were curoius themselves why UNSW is the place for cats. Possibly, they get fed from Tasty Bites leftovers? (fliessssSsS!!)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
why where you at your history professor's place anyway? It's one thing to drink with them, another to get drunk and pass out in their homes.

Yet, so funny at the same time.

derek_

HSC
you were aroused with an aching "head" and an ass moist with lub :>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)