• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Wuthering Heights; character relationships help (1 Viewer)

ellejay145

HSC
Hi, my name is Lisa and i am currently studying Advanced English, as i guess you all are. As it is coming up to trial HSC exams, i am beginning to consolidate all of the information that has accumulated and i have come across a certain dilemma. Whilst studying Wuthering Heights our teacher gave us these questions on character relationships, for the following relationships
Catherine + Heathcliff, Hareton + Cathy, Hindely + Frances, Catherine + Edgar and Linton + Cathy

• Describe relationship + course it took
  • List motivations that drove each character to it and kept them involved
  • write an analysis of whether they consider it to be good/bad relationship
  • write analysis that hypothesizes whether Bronte approved of the relationship or not (make reference to how this is suggested)
We were given this in class last term, and our teacher divided us into groups and gave us each a couple. All that i have notes on is Catherine + Edgar and Catherine + Heathcliff; our teacher never got around to collecting all the information from each group and dispersing it. Thus i was wondering if anyone could help me in answering these questions, as it would be alot quicker than doing it myself. Would be greatly appreciated, thanks heaps
- Lisa

Geebus

HSC
hey there, not sure if you still need these but i had the same assignment, we were in groups so i only did relationships between heathcliff linton and cathy, but if you still need it hope it helps:)

ellejay145

HSC
hey, that would have been a great help but for some reason the link wont open on my computer? if u see this soon and its not too much trouble would you mind posting again? thanks heaps for ur response :)

Surviv0r

HSC
hey lisaaa!! i hope u're the right lisa i'm talking to....anyway i got the word document...email me if u r the right lisa....hmmm...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)