WWE = No Intelligence ? (1 Viewer)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Hmph, nice to see some replies. But I have to clarify about intelligence. I don't mean intellectual intelligence per se, but mean more of an overall intelligence; life, wisdom, etc...

Don't exactly know how to articulate it.
I think my dad is very, very wise. He still watches it - he knows it's fake but it entertains him so yeah XD

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
Hmph, nice to see some replies. But I have to clarify about intelligence. I don't mean intellectual intelligence per se, but mean more of an overall intelligence; life, wisdom, etc...

Don't exactly know how to articulate it.
Wow it sounds like you ought to be watching wrestling!

Uncle

Banned
HSC
if it is not entertaining you are dirty petrol soaked raghed who need to burn and die.

i show my nephew and niece and they to agree with me it is better than shit on tv like gossip girl, privileged,etc.

true men watching this.

it is tempting to watch wwe instead of the shitty time eating engineering design project.

fake or not it is still entertaining, and the drama especially with triple h and randy orton.

the new wrestlers look cooler especially jeff hardy

EDIT:

Seth Green was the host of WWE Raw the other night.
SETH GREEN.
he also participated in one of the matches himself.
case closed.

although he was the hit and run guy.

Last edited:

trickx

HSC
^all those fighters are chat compared to this man.

[youtube]oDw3tUuoLpM[/youtube]

The best fighter to ever live!

Hornby

Banned
HSC
^all those fighters are chat compared to this man.

[youtube]oDw3tUuoLpM[/youtube]

The best fighter to ever live!
No doubting that Fedor p4p but the only real notable fighters Fedor has fought in there prime was Minatauro and Cro Cop. He isn't the best ever that's for sure, that spot is reserved for someone like Kazushi Sakuraba or even Royce Gracie

Last edited:

duckcowhybrid

HSC
I wanted to bump this to say that both WWE and UFC are fucking awesome. I'm a complete mark for all of it, I read about it daily, am a member of forums etc. I go to James Ruse. I guess I count as intelligent. I love this stuff.

Lukybear

HSC
UFC is actually alright, cause its real. (Unless some1 wants to correct me). But WWE is completely fake. Its horrid and just isnt entertaining at all.

Perhaps its due to my violent and cruel nature, that would only be fufilled by real, action. Not this corny and awkard WWE crap.

Chemistryace

HSC
I wanted to bump this to say that both WWE and UFC are fucking awesome. I'm a complete mark for all of it, I read about it daily, am a member of forums etc. I go to James Ruse. I guess I count as intelligent. I love this stuff.
Shove dicks up your ass and cream over yourself you retard.

kent66

HSC
N/A
my finely tuned bullshit detector is going off.. :haha:

by 'few intelligent' people,
do you mean yourself?

I personally don't see the appeal of wrestling.

is it still staged?
"bullshit detector" hahaha that is good! :haha:

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
WWE and TNA are really good for entertainment if you ask me. Yer they're fake, but I watch em casually for fun. I see it almost like a TV series with their storylines. You don't have to be a goof to like em.

As for UFC thats cool too. Can be quite boring for the 10 mins or so watching two guys hug. Knockout blows are awesome though!!!

I dno if you'd say I'm "intelligent" though lmaoo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)