WWE rox!! (1 Viewer)

baker182

HSC
bootylicious said:
yeah, i didnt like the video clip of the song, or the song at first. but its one of those catchy songs!! it gets stuck in ur head after a while!!
I loveed the song, when the smackdown girls and Heidenreich danced to the song, that was so funny :D

I want to be Heidenreich friend ;)

baker182

HSC
The ECW ppv looks great. Only problem is, it wont be showed in Australia. Looks like i will have to follow the play by play commentary on the internet

baker182

HSC
emjayz said:
I sooo agree wit you!! I absolutely hate MN-freakin-M!! Malina is a hoe. If i could i would break her face!! It's a good thing that they lost though!! hahaha!! In your face losers!!

I hear there's a lil something goin on wit Angle and Mrs T. Damn!! That is nasty!! Is Booker and his "wife" actually married in real life, or is it just part of the script??
She is Booker T wife in real life.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
baker182 said:
The ECW ppv looks great. Only problem is, it wont be showed in Australia. Looks like i will have to follow the play by play commentary on the internet

I saw an ad for it on Fox8 yesterday?

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
Australia's getting the ECW pay per view....

That's going to be awesome lol

I can't beleive I just said awesome

bootylicious

HSC
baker182 said:
Single and swinging.
Ooh yeah!! He is so damn fiiinne!! dont u agree?? :rolleyes:

i heard when he was here in aus. that he was hitting on the receptionist at the hotel he was staying at, and saying things like "i wanna fuck u right now", and stuff like that. Damn he's a horny bugger!!

baker182

HSC
bootylicious said:
Ooh yeah!! He is so damn fiiinne!! dont u agree?? :rolleyes:

i heard when he was here in aus. that he was hitting on the receptionist at the hotel he was staying at, and saying things like "i wanna fuck u right now", and stuff like that. Damn he's a horny bugger!!
Well I'am a guy :D , but he does look like a stud.

that is so funny, about hitting on the receptionist. Would be funny to see him powerbombing her onto the bed :D

bootylicious

HSC
baker182 said:
Well I'am a guy :D , but he does look like a stud.

that is so funny, about hitting on the receptionist. Would be funny to see him powerbombing her onto the bed :D
lol, that is so nasty!!

But it's true. i didnt make up that story...... about hitting on the receptionist, that is.

baker182

HSC
RingerINC said:
*cough*queer*cough*
St. Ignatius Riverview, do I need to say more. :)

As in the words of the nature boy, "wooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kings GPS champs 2002" :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)