WWE Wrestling (1 Viewer)

bored6

HSC
WWE is shithouse. Bring back WWF with Generation X, Ministry of Darkness etc : (

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
el gwapo said:
i watch it... like once every 3 months.

btw get this thread off "sports".. it's not a sport?!?!?!
I would have wondered how long it took some great intellectual to come up with such a comment. It was the seventh reply...I'm surprised it took so long.

Yes, I watch RAW. Can't say I enjoy it much these days, with John Cena being the boring twat that he is, constantly hogging the limelight. It's good on a boring Wednesday afternoon though.

iwannarock

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
I would have wondered how long it took some great intellectual to come up with such a comment. It was the seventh reply...I'm surprised it took so long.

Yes, I watch RAW. Can't say I enjoy it much these days, with John Cena being the boring twat that he is, constantly hogging the limelight. It's good on a boring Wednesday afternoon though.
i never really liked wwf/e

i always thought the wrestling sucked.

i always used to watch wcw nitro back in its glory days of like 1996-1999.

then wcw tried to be like wwf attitude.....and failed miserably.

so then i just ordered a tonne of japanese wrestling tapes and never turned back.

tna's x division is pretty decent though.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
i agree, cena is rubbish. i think hhh should be champ again.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
HBK ftw, fellas.

I watch wrestling mostly for the characters. Nothing really enthuses me about the matches unless there's some cool characters involved, and HBK and Edge are pretty much the only two that provide anywhere near a decent character these days. Meh.

Marny

HSC
I've only watched a few episodes but i know so much bout it coz of my neice and nephews. everything in their life revolves around wrestling. i watched it a few weeks ago with my nephews and i was so scared of Kane. i'm surprised they dont get scared. my 3yo nephew calls mr kennedy "Mr. BeKennedy", my niece has a crush on Shawn Michaels. my other two nephews own all the dolls and the rings and the belts and they can sit all day playing with with them. its hard to get them NOT to talk about wrestling. personally, i don't mind it. Just as long as im not hearing about it 24/7.

HSC
i used to watch, but since my foxtel got it. not so much :(.
but i watched wrestlemania 23 and it wasnt so bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)