• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

WWE Wrestling (2 Viewers)

notoneto

HSC
Damn shame, he was one of the greats. RAW will be worth wacthing and hopefully Vince talks about this, I don't care if he is dead, Benoit is and always be a legend...sad he's legacy ends this way

pinoying

HSC
double murder suicide just confirmed on wwe.com

"It has been ruled that the deaths of Chris Benoit, his wife Nancy and their son Daniel earlier today were the result of a double murder-suicide from within the home. WWE.com will have more as soon as it becomes available."

notoneto

HSC
pinoying said:
double murder suicide just confirmed on wwe.com

"It has been ruled that the deaths of Chris Benoit, his wife Nancy and their son Daniel earlier today were the result of a double murder-suicide from within the home. WWE.com will have more as soon as it becomes available."
Just a horrible way to go :( Benoit will be missed

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
damn this is shocking...never expected benoit to die like this, let alone become a murderer
very sad actually

Matthew89

HSC
jb_nc said:
wresteling is gay and 4 fags im glad hes ded
1. Learn to spell
2. Piss Off

I was completely shocked to hear about Benoit dying, and even more shocked to hear that he might be a murderer. Regardless of what he did in his last few days, he was a fantastic wrestler and definitely one of the best. RIP

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Ill wait for official confirmation of the details before I jump the gun.

I still cant believe it. His great career will be tarnished if its proven he is a murderer

pinoying

HSC
yeah so its official now... strangled his wife, smothered his son and hanged himself from a pulley on a weights machine

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
wow that's highly fucked. I mean, im not all like 'lolz im no longer a chris benoit fan i hate him i always secretly have' because some people on other message boards are getting all like that. it's pathetic. he was a good wrestler. R.I.P. but damn. that was highly unexpected. He is good friends with Chavo, man i feel sorry for Chavo..lost eddie...now finds out Benoit is dead AND a murderer.

notoneto

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
wow that's highly fucked. I mean, im not all like 'lolz im no longer a chris benoit fan i hate him i always secretly have' because some people on other message boards are getting all like that. it's pathetic. he was a good wrestler. R.I.P. but damn. that was highly unexpected. He is good friends with Chavo, man i feel sorry for Chavo..lost eddie...now finds out Benoit is dead AND a murderer.
His legend was in the ring, outside of that his a murderer now, i just find this very upsetting that he did this

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
It's pretty tragic that a well known good guy could become something as bad as that. I do wonder what, if anything caused Benoit to go from good, to...well...evil.

Very distressing.

SyCoTiC

HSC
Apparently it was the steroids he took which gave him intermittently periods of rage and probably the fact that it was personal family issues that had him worried and he decided to murder his wife and then his son because he was afraid that he wouldn't be able to pay for the welfare side of him followed by his own suicide.

mishy-mushu

HSC
It is a real shame that it happened. It shocked me when I read it in the newspaper. i never liked him as a wrestler anyway but I think what he did was selfish. But it goes to show how drugs can change a person. I read that the reason he did it was because of the effects of the steroids he was on. Whether this is true or not, I dont know but he had a family and if he did kill them and himself I think that is selfish as all f*%k.

mishy-mushu

HSC
I think the wrestling used to be better when it was WWF as well. I was a big fan but i kinda lost interest when random ppl came into it and wen the wrestlers were split into RAW and the other one which i forgot. I loved it when there was Lita, The Hardy Boys, The Rock, Kane with his mask and the undertaker when he wasnt all 'death is cool' I liked his american bad ass look with his motorbike and all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)