• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

www.studentsonline.nsw.edu.au (1 Viewer)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Someone mentioned something about it last week on here?

I was beginning to think it was just some secret site that the board didn't want many people to know about but they have to do it for legal reasons (Freedom of Information Act)

But perhaps its only new this year? I dunno, my mail hasn't been today, I'll let you know if I get a letter.

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
well i got it today...it has ur exam timetable, hsc help lines all ur info and stuff that ur school puts in all concerning you only...thats all i can see..

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I just got the letter. Its funny it says it will be online from the 29th of September, but I accessed it on Friday night!!

It had my school cert & prelim results, my HSC timetable and something bout the marks & rank the school sends in.

Winston

HSC
It's been posted in the UAI section, for about 2 mths ago

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Originally posted by YEAR12
I was beginning to think it was just some secret site that the board didn't want many people to know about but they have to do it for legal reasons (Freedom of Information Act)
Hmm... was that stated officially, or is it just what seems to be the most likely explanation?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
no, that was all in one phrase, I thought they might have to do it for legal reasons. Tafe has exactly the same system cos of legal reasons.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Mmmm... interesting. Thanks.

Does someone feel like posting a screenshot of the results it shows?

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Feel free to photoshop it so that they're acceptable, if you like. :p But make sure the 'new' results still look like the old (i.e. image is essentially intact).

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Lazarus
Feel free to photoshop it so that they're acceptable, if you like. :p But make sure the 'new' results still look like the old (i.e. image is essentially intact).
hmm...in my case they haven't put up the results yet, they said they'll do it on november 15th or somethin':)

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Here is where it shows what courses i am doing , and what ones i completed last year - also note drop-down menu where it shows what results you can look at

Preliminary courses

School Certificate results. as you can see, i blacked out the results i didn't like, but you get the basic idea anyway. results at the bottom may be slightly distorted... :D

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by spin spin sugar

School Certificate results. as you can see, i blacked out the results i didn't like, but you get the basic idea anyway. results at the bottom may be slightly distorted... :D
you could have atleast made it a bit more realistic...i mean come on 100% in maths?:rolleyes: :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)