• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

X philes fans at UNSW (1 Viewer)

whitewriter

HSC
Hey all -

So we all know that there are Philes at UNSW (check out the library toilet doors... minus the ground floor-- all those posters are gone:angry: aren't they awesome:rolleyes:) --

Any of them willing to participate with me in this project: It would be totally awesome if we could get a group underneath the UNSW library ...

If we plan it early enough- I could get a vid cam from BABS for the occasion.

Interested peeps email me at:
rita@student.unsw.edu.au

Details below.

XFN is undertaking perhaps the biggest fan project in television/motion picture history and in the words of Fox Mulder, "These people need my help."

These people being us, my being you, well, you get the picture.

As "The X-Files" is a worldwide phenomenon, we feel this needs to be a worldwide project with participation from individuals and groups across the globe.

Without giving too much away (in true "X-Files" fashion we are keeping much of it under wraps), XFN is asking fans to film themselves in their hometowns across the world.

While filming at recognizable locations such as "Big Ben" or the "Eiffel Tower" would be fantastic, it is not required.

We need two clips from each fan or fan group to be kept under one minute, 30 seconds each.

Clip 1: We are asking fans to yell "Where we are from!" to the camera.

Clip 2: Include a clock. It can be any kind of clock, provided we can see it (think clock tower, or even a large clock someone can hold up) with the time set to 10:13. We are asking fans to yell, "Where we are from, it's always 10:13!"to the camera.

The scope of this fan project is unprecedented and XFN will be releasing it towards the end of November as a "Thank You" to both "The X-Files" and fans around the world as we rally together to generate buzz for the upcoming DVD release of "The X-Files: I Want to Believe."

Clips may be sent electronically or via regular mail and XFN is working out those particulars now. For more information, please contact Tiffany Devol, Avi Quijada or Lisa Angelo and stay tuned to XFN. We will be posting more information as it becomes available!

Join XFN in this historic project and spread the word!

DEADLINE: 17TH OCTOBER

www.xfilesnews.com

~Ritaann

Last edited:

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
I dont know why but i initially thought this thead was about paedophiles on campus? :confused::confused::confused:

whitewriter

HSC
We X files fans, mispell the tv show - on purpose so to speak. We fans of x files, collectively call ourselves Philes! :D

I've made a FB group for the event if anyone's interested you can sign up there also!

http://www.new.facebook.com/event.php?eid=27328273458&ref=ts

oh god.... no nothing to do with pedophiles on campus.... actually round here we'd call 'em rapists- not many kiddies on campus...

~Ritaann
spread the word! About Philes (not pedophiles...)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
whitewriter said:
We X files fans, mispell the tv show - on purpose so to speak. We fans of x files, collectively call ourselves Philes! :D

I've made a FB group for the event if anyone's interested you can sign up there also!

http://www.new.facebook.com/event.php?eid=27328273458&ref=ts

oh god.... no nothing to do with pedophiles on campus.... actually round here we'd call 'em rapists- not many kiddies on campus...

~Ritaann
spread the word! About Philes (not pedophiles...)
lol.

Ive watched a few X Files episodes, were pretty good IMO.

Though im addicted to Stargate SG1, Its awesome. (downloaded 47GB from uni computers for it...)

EDIT: so far.....

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Omium said:
lol.

Ive watched a few X Files episodes, were pretty good IMO.

Though im addicted to Stargate SG1, Its awesome. (downloaded 47GB from uni computers for it...)

EDIT: so far.....
wow.

47gb. =o
uniwide? or just the cse/quad comps? lol.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
shinji said:
wow.

47gb. =o
uniwide? or just the cse/quad comps? lol.
lol

I Downloaded one episode from CSE..... Then i went over my quota ( i made a rant about that earlier.)

The rest are from Chem Eng building / Library / Secret Room

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Omium said:
lol

I Downloaded one episode from CSE..... Then i went over my quota ( i made a rant about that earlier.)

The rest are from Chem Eng building / Library / Secret Room
secret room? lol.

i've downloaded tonnes of thigns from uni though.
Mainly PSP ISOs, PSX ISOs, anime, game stuff, etc.

<3 Rapidshare.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)