Xbox or PS2 ?? (1 Viewer)

Mr_Alfa_2005

HSC
Hey all, i just wanted to see what people prefer - xbox or PS2 ? also if xbox is better than PS2 or PS2 is better than xbox. why ?

equiski

HSC
I like games. A console is just a box you play games with. Is there something wrong with me?

HSC
i have a ps2, but i wish i had an xbox

why?

- becuase xbox has much better graphics and can store endless music

- people say the games on ps2 are better, BUT

think GTA series, ps2 exclusive, but NOOO......xbox release GTA 3 and VC in a double pack!!!

Hop-Elite

HSC
yep, as for this Question, i myself have Both A PS2 and an Xbox and i have experianced the gaming on both machines, put it this way PS2 Runs at approximatly 350Mhz where as the Xbox Runs at a rate of 700Mhz so thats basicly double the speed, the graphics on the Xbox are amazing compared to the PS2, keep in mind that the PS2 was released earlier so it is ok for its age, the graphics are ok on PS2, but surley one of the biggest issues is games on the PS2, PS2 has many of the games we all lvoe to play, Xbox being new to the market, hasnt collected enough contracts with the game developers, give it time and many of your beloved Sony Games will be on the monsterous Microsoft machine, i have both and frankly am bored of em ... hope this helps :p

ReaveR

HSC
Rear projection screens kill my Xbox, for some reason everything looks amazingly shit, blurry and colorless. And its huge, bigger than a VCR lol.

Other than that its good. I prefer my PS2 though, only cos I play GT4 alot.

Hop-Elite

HSC
ReaveR said:
Rear projection screens kill my Xbox, for some reason everything looks amazingly shit, blurry and colorless. And its huge, bigger than a VCR lol.

Other than that its good. I prefer my PS2 though, only cos I play GT4 alot.
Hmm, have you ever played Forza Motor Sport .... its a whole Sh*t load better then GT4 :)

ReaveR

HSC
Hop-Elite said:
Hmm, have you ever played Forza Motor Sport .... its a whole Sh*t load better then GT4 :)
I got it the day it came out.
I hate it.
It feels so dumbed down. Not to say GT4 is any more realistic, but yeah I guess I just been raised on the GT series lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)