Xmas Chillout Mission (1 Viewer)

nmbookworm

HSC
Ok get this. Five friends and I are just starting year 12, we're all 16 and 17 and we wanna have a holiday this Christmas. We were thinking of renting out a place on the Central Coast for 3 nights just to chill out and go swimming etc. However, I've rung one or two places so far and they've both said they'd prefer families. So, my question is;

1. How old do you have to be to book a house. Like, can i pay for it myself? In cash? Or do we have to get an adult to pay for us?
2. Do places actually allow 6 teenagers all under 18 to live by themselves in some holiday house for 3 nights?
3. Does anyone know a good place to rent out in NSW, preferably accessible by Pub Transport?

Invisible Cake to everyone that helps! :D

be.yourself

HSC
i like your ideas, but sorry mate, cant really assist you there. ;) have heaps of fun tho and really just chillout with your mates!

Lazy Student

HSC
You'd probably need at least one of you to be over 18.

As for payment, if you want to secure a booking you'll need to pay a deposit, most commonly by credit card over the phone - you're under 18 so you won't have one, so this depends on the generosity of your parents.

Of course if you find a place that does allows direct deposit as a means of payment you could probably pay for it yourself.

Good luck mate.

lilredelmo

HSC
We did this..10 of us headed south for a week!Was awesome.
But we stayed in a girls parents caravan.Doesn't someone in your group know someone with a holiday house,van,anything?????

And we did not drink at all..we just decided to have FUN!and chill out before yr 12.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)