y12 chem tutoring: zhangs vs atlas vs ace vs cognito vs peak (1 Viewer)

studyeatsleep

HSC
Guys which ones the best? ive heard good things about cog and that zhangs & peak are cracked at chem
Distance wise all of them are fine but i want to go to a place with good teachers and hw

Last edited:

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
peak's resources especially their mock trials are decent, can't comment on the tutoring because I've never been there. But all their resources are all online so I wouldn't go to peak. But for their fees, they are absolutely worth it.

jxu0

HSC
peak's resources especially their mock trials are decent, can't comment on the tutoring because I've never been there. But all their resources are all online so I wouldn't go to peak. But for their fees, they are absolutely worth it.
Not really, the resources that are online are available to some people but still majority do not have access to. A lot of the more useful resources arent available and the teaching at Peak is really good. If you get Roy Fu, then your basically set and the price is cheap. I don't go peak but I've heard really good things about them and my mate who went there SRED this year and attributes a lot of it to Peak.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)