Y12 Next Year- Tips for Economics (1 Viewer)

ASDFGHJKL:""

HSC
I am starting the HSC economics cource in the next few weeks. Is there any tips methods you used that helped. How much did you study per night of just eco?

williamc

HSC
ASDFGHJKL:"" said:
I am starting the HSC economics cource in the next few weeks. Is there any tips methods you used that helped. How much did you study per night of just eco?
If you want to do REALLY well, then just keep your notes up to date, keep up to date on statistics and cram.

As for how much study, i'm writing notes for the first time ever in eco now for the HSC.

cs01001

HSC
Any tips on writing some good Economic essays? Sometimes I am well prepared, but when it comes to pen on paper, the structure and information are all messed up :(

HSC
N/A
回复: Re: Y12 Next Year- Tips for Economics

cs01001 said:
Any tips on writing some good Economic essays? Sometimes I am well prepared, but when it comes to pen on paper, the structure and information are all messed up :(
lol...... in your case, my only tip for you is that your better to calm down
and before writting an essay, you can structure your essay on a piece of paper, and when you're writting the actual one, keep looking back to the structure you have concieved......

my geo teacher told me one thing, in the HSC, if you stuff your essay up, but you have a plan of the structure, the teacher who marks your essay may take that plan into consider whether you deserve some points or ntt...

just keep your structure clear... xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)