• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

y12 subjects (2 Viewers)

HSC
he didn't get lucky mate. dfid you even see the clip
omd yes i saw the clip i watched the whole fight and the first one too the whole fight kamaru was dominating like he was on the way for a easy decision win leon js set up a good feint that usman fell for and connected w the kick literally besides that kick leon did nothing else during the fight

iloveeggs

HSC
I mean if you dropped it you would be at 10 units which will put you at a risk. like what if you bomb it
i'd be at 11.

and bc i accelerated adv math ill have that adv math as free periods on top of the free periods everyone gets AND the free periods i get from dropping modern

iloveeggs

HSC
for prelims does like nesa give it to you like the hsc. like real papers they make like in the hsc
no they are school developed or sometimes schools will buy questions or the whole paper from some company. my school doesn't do that so the teacher writes the test every time

HSC
Usman was the fav to win mate. Like everything was against leon and he still came on top.
yh ik usman was favourite but leon js got lucky thats it and 3rd fight usman wasnt himself and when leon went against a proper contender (belal) he got thrown on his head and got the belt taken away from him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)