yay!..assessment (1 Viewer)

HSC
my next assessment involves the topic employment relations and i have to find/research a recent (within the past 5 years) industrial conflict, does anyone know of any cases?

(i don't have the exact assessment outline, my teacher just told us to start researching an industrial conflict case)

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
The teacher’s dispute would have to be an obvious one. It’s an excellent case study to do as well, as it’s been a long process and has gone through many stages of the dispute resolution process. I used that case study for my human relations assignment in term 1 and I found it quite easy to complete.

HSC
Originally posted by Craig
The teacher’s dispute would have to be an obvious one. It’s an excellent case study to do as well, as it’s been a long process and has gone through many stages of the dispute resolution process. I used that case study for my human relations assignment in term 1 and I found it quite easy to complete.
cool thx..any particular websites that are helpful?

maddison10

HSC
N/A
hmm that assesment is very similiar to the one we also have to do.....
our teacher reccomends everyone to do teachers strike cause it is recent, to find all the info u really gotta go look up newspaper archives. thats the best i think anyway

M@C D@DDY

HSC
We did one in class called Morris Mcmahon. Also u could try Patricks Stevedoring

HSC
nah, we can't do the patricks one coz it's the main case study for ER in our textbook..
i think i'll choose either the teachers strike or one of the QANTAS ones

asha_ramirez

HSC
Qantas is a good one, we have booklet thingos because that's the business we're using whenever a question says 'refer to a business you have studied' in exams etc. They've split it up into the biz sections, it rocks.. ahh so good!

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i had this exact report to do.. we even werent allowed to do patrick stevedores either hehe
i did tristar.. most people did that or qantas
theres heaps of info on tristar on the net.. if u decide to do it let me know if u need help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)