year 10 past papers needed (1 Viewer)

talha_ahmed2004

HSC
hi guys i have my yearly exams in 2 weeks I was wondering if anyone has past papers for science and maths(5.2) please I really need it.

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
do it on a wing, we have guys on here winging hsc and yet you're panicking in a sense.

sem 2 year 10 is arguably the least stakes since there's there's no selective or early entry/hsc involved.

Reactions: c8

YonOra

HSC
hi guys i have my yearly exams in 2 weeks I was wondering if anyone has past papers for science and maths(5.2) please I really need it.
Science you'll just have to go to ur teacher and ask for prev papers from your school, or go to your textbook and sometimes there'll be review questions (often you'll find that for years 7-10, teachers aren't creative in the slightest when it comes to exam q's, so typically they'll base them off your textbooks). Maths, go to THSC.

Also my man chill out, its Yr10. My advice, ditch everything that i said and don't study explicitly for the exam. The most strategic thing to do atm is fine tuning how you study, a.k.a. study skills.

beetree1

HSC
If your parents are strict like that, then surely you've been getting As for the past 3 years too so I would just keep doing what youve always done and don't stress about anything seriously just chill out and enjoy these last few weeks and the holidays before year 11 (and then i guess start to get your shit together).

As mentioned above, learn HOW to study, and don't just deadset study.
Find what works well for you so that the hsc will be a breeze.

Some tips I would give as a student pre much finishing hsc, would be to make a study timetable and stick with it.
In this study timetable, i would set time to create notes (at the latest) 4 weeks prior to the exam period and finish memorising latest 1.5 weeks prior to exam.

Good luck with everything, take it easy :)

turtle67

HSC
If your parents are strict like that, then surely you've been getting As for the past 3 years too so I would just keep doing what youve always done and don't stress about anything seriously just chill out and enjoy these last few weeks and the holidays before year 11 (and then i guess start to get your shit together).

As mentioned above, learn HOW to study, and don't just deadset study.
Find what works well for you so that the hsc will be a breeze.

Some tips I would give as a student pre much finishing hsc, would be to make a study timetable and stick with it.
In this study timetable, i would set time to create notes (at the latest) 4 weeks prior to the exam period and finish memorising latest 1.5 weeks prior to exam.

Good luck with everything, take it easy :)
How do you mentoring your notes? Just reading them?

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
You're better off spending your time relaxing and doing minimum study only for the subjects you know you are gonna continue with for Yr 11 lol

idkkdi

HSC
Disagree with everyone else here. If you’re in the mindset to study, then study for your yearlies as much as you want/need to. No need to study with a do or die mindset yet though.

erucibon

HSC
N/A
Slacking off will only hurt you in the future. Maintaining good results through proper study creates good habits and expectations which will help you in year 11 and 12.

beetree1

HSC
Any tips for better memory. Because my memory is bad and I am stressing over if I can't memorize and know all of this information help!!
You can only get better at memorising by continuously memorising things. There is not point stressing over not being able to memorise something and not doing anything about it, thats like complaining that you're hungry and not making yourself some dam food you know? So just everyday, memorise something, minimum half a page, and see how it goes I guess?

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)