Year 10 school certificate results 2011 (1 Viewer)

Lina3

HSC
You guys get your results pretty quietly. Our school is having a big assembly where they will be handing them out. They've always made the SC seem like a bigger thing than it is...

Last edited:

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
I thought they weren't released until Thursday?

That's what the board of studies site says anyway.

J-Ed

HSC
I think schools received them today or something. Yeah, I know, we weren't supposed to get them today, but my school's not a great school so they usually just let us slide... :p

Also, we had no graduation for year 10 in my school so there's not really a proper moment for us to get them. All 200 of us year 10 students were just expected to collect the results from our front office :/

Last edited:

OH1995

HSC
Does anyone know someone who has gotten 100 at their school yet. So far I know 2 at my school, 100 in History and the other got 100 in Geography. KEEEEEN !!

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Does anyone know someone who has gotten 100 at their school yet. So far I know 2 at my school, 100 in History and the other got 100 in Geography. KEEEEEN !!
Wow, 100 in the harder subjects as well....

OH1995

HSC
So far I only know my mark for Geography (because I saw my teacher) which is 98 so hopefully I get above 95 for the rest of them.

RealiseNothing

HSC
I am so scared for science, what does everybody think the band 6 cut off will be?

I'm hoping for 85 raw, reckon that would be enough?

bleakarcher

HSC
I would say the cut-off would around about 84 or so for b6 considering its difficulty and the after exam thoughts. Notice no stimulus this year also, less people perform since all the dumb cunts had nothing to count on, it was all knowledge and skill based.

RealiseNothing

HSC
I would say the cut-off would around about 84 or so for b6 considering its difficulty and the after exam thoughts. Notice no stimulus this year also, less people perform since all the dumb cunts had nothing to count on, it was all knowledge and skill based.
I hope you're right, the test was mostly biology which I hate, would of rathered it be all physics lol.

bleakarcher

HSC
Fuck oath! Then again for this year we didnt do shit in physics lol.

Last edited:

RealiseNothing

HSC
School Certificate Results 2011

Since everyone is going to start getting their results in the coming days, might as well make an official thread for people to post their results.

I'll post mine up when I receive them.

Last edited:

Normy

HSC
Lol, just got my SC results. Geo - 64 - Band 3 Hist - 64 - Band 3 Seriously, I was expecting Band 1s since I only did the multiple choice sections making my highest possible mark 40. Not even sure how I got 64s. Also, it says 'NOT ELIGIBLE FOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE' at the bottom of the page since I'm in Yr 9 and only did Hist and Geo cus they're compulsory accelerated. There's no SC next year so I'm assuming that means the results are useless.

RealiseNothing

HSC
Fuck oath! Then again for this year we didnt do shit in physics lol.
Motion and the space topic. There was nothing on motion in the test.

Also found out today I got a band 6 in geography.

Last edited:

RealiseNothing

HSC
Hi five!!!!!
......._..._..._
._...|=||=||=|
|=| |`| |`| |`|
|`| |`| |`| |`|
|```````````\___
|`````````````||\
|`````````````||/
|``````````/

I wonder how this will turn out.....

Edit: terrible

Last edited:

J-Ed

HSC
Re: School Certificate Results 2011

Got my results today... not too disappointed, but not over the moon about them either:

English - 87 :frown2:
Math - 95 :uhhuh:
Science - 91 :uhoh:
Geography - 95 :uhhuh:
History - 87 :uhoh:
Computing skills - 91 :vcross:

Last edited:
HSC
We got ours today. Our school had a ridiculous assembly for the whole handing out results saga. I did OKAY. I got:
  • Maths - 94
  • Science - 94
  • English - 88
  • History - 96
  • Geography - 87
  • Computing Skills - 99
I'm kinda unhappy about English - was hoping for B6. Geography - I couldn't care less. The rest I'm happy about, but now it's holidays. :awesome:
NICE. Curious though, does Girra let you guys take the last week off?

Getting my results tmrw, and I'm guessing most people are too, so knowing someone's gotten their results already is making me somewhat nervous. :( And we're also getting an assembly. It's really bad luck for the poor people with the Z surnames. :S

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
We got ours today. Our school had a ridiculous assembly for the whole handing out results saga. I did OKAY. I got:
  • Maths - 94
  • Science - 94
  • English - 88
  • History - 96
  • Geography - 87
  • Computing Skills - 99
I'm kinda unhappy about English - was hoping for B6. Geography - I couldn't care less. The rest I'm happy about, but now it's holidays. :awesome:
That's really nice results you got there! Good work!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)