Year 10- To kill a mocking bird Notes (1 Viewer)

Tu17

Latte addict XD
HSC
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to ask if anyone had useful or good notes for the book "To kill a mocking bird". Our year 10 area of study is "Identity" but anything to do with techniques or issues in the book would be extremly aprriciated.

The reason why im asking here, instead of making my own notes is the fact that we have a really bad teacher this year, and i want to do well in my assesments.

Thank you all

-pari-

HSC
N/A
i've just done the topic....it was gr8, i really loved the book

my english yr 10 in my new school isn't too great either, and we didn't make many "notes"

i think our area of study ...well it mainly looked at characters, and the theme : prejudice.

i have done an essay though, on atticus being a father...u might find somethin useful in that...

but, just outta curiosity, like, for the SC, do we need to memorise passages n stuff like they do for the HSC? do any questions based on particular units of study thruout the yr come?

or is it just general stuff....?

Tu17

Latte addict XD
HSC
I check what exacly my assesment is and and it going to be on the themes in the book "To kill a mocking bird", themes like code of conduct, morals ect. so anything would be good.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
....how do u attach a file?!

i mite be able to send u notes that i made on the themes....

if i figure out how to upload/attach files... :?

A l

HSC
N/A
-pari- said:
but, just outta curiosity, like, for the SC, do we need to memorise passages n stuff like they do for the HSC? do any questions based on particular units of study thruout the yr come?

or is it just general stuff....?
The English Literacy School Certificate exam does not assess any specified text studied in class. The nature and format of the texts of the School Certificate exam, usually changes every year. In the past, a total of 45 marks are dedicated to comprehension and analysis of texts which in almost every case have never been seen before by students prior to the exam. A total of 15 marks comes from a detailed analysis of a visual stimulus text. The other 40 marks come from two set writing tasks which can ask students to compose texts in a specified format, structure and text type. You should familiarise yourself with School Certificate past papers from the following link:
http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/schoolcertificate/index.html

A l

HSC
N/A
-pari- said:
....how do u attach a file?!

i mite be able to send u notes that i made on the themes....

if i figure out how to upload/attach files... :?
When you post, simply click on the button "Manage Attachments". A new window should pop up. Click on the button "Browse..." and search for the files you intend to attach to the post in another window. After you have found them, select them and click on "Open" and then finally, click on the button "Upload".

HSC
xlr8-crillz said:
Good old spark notes! u can never go wrong and it saves you a tonne of work too
True. Although, in the senior English courses since everyone would most likely be using sparknotes and such, it will only take you to the standard level. It is a good source for getting you out of trouble, but to raise the bar and differentiate yourself try proving to the markers that you have way more interesting notes than the other kids. :)
just a tip..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)